Chatman suspended by NFL for violating SAB

jetsrule128

Cheater :P

Can I now make steroid jokes about the the Jets as you guys did about the Pats last year when Rodney Harrison was caught using HGH?

Hey Hey hey let's not jump to conclusions, we dont know what it is Chatman took YET!

It may be HGH or it may be some sort of supplement with a banned substance. Like it or not your cinematographers masquerading as NFL coaches have no room to speak on anyone's cheating behavior

Not even close.

Most Jets fans forget that the coaches on the Pats have also been part of the Jets coaching staff.

The only difference between the franchise's is winning. One of your players was busted for using 'roids. Deal with it.

Cheater :P

Can I now make steroid jokes about the the Jets as you guys did about the Pats last year when Rodney Harrison was caught using HGH?

You know, if you didn't make retarded posts like this all the time, we wouldn't be busting your balls so much. When the story broke you immediately decided it wasn't a big deal, and then Mangini was in on it and it was a big deal when he did it and he shouldn't have a job now because of it.

If you had just kept quiet it woulda gone away, but you keep stupidly hammering on it and then throwing little hissy fits when anyone says the Pats are cheaters. Is it some rule that everyone from Boston is a pillow biter?

Most Jets fans forget that the coaches on the Pats have also been part of the Jets coaching staff.

The only difference between the franchise's is winning. One of your players was busted for using 'roids. Deal with it.

Why don't you deal with the fact that you only won because of cheating? Instead of whining like a little bitch when anybody mentions it?

But chatman has done nothing in this league except being a backup. Harrison has been a top defender who got tested positive for HGH.

Think about whats more gay to the organization. probowler on roids, or a nobody on roids?

But chatman has done nothing in this league except being a backup. Harrison has been a top defender who got tested positive for HGH.

Think about whats more gay to the organization. probowler on roids, or a nobody on roids?

I would have to go with the nobody on roids. Because he's roiding and still sucks donkey balls.

Why don't you deal with the fact that you only won because of cheating? Instead of whining like a little bitch when anybody mentions it?

Taping signals that everyone can see in the Stadium? I don't whine mate, I laugh at people like you who bring it up in just about every post.

Lets deal with the facts here: Herm and Mangini knew what the Pats were doing so how do you explain the Jets crappy record against the Pats since 2000?

Taping signals that everyone can see in the Stadium? I don't whine mate, I laugh at people like you who bring it up in just about every post.

Lets deal with the facts here: Herm and Mangini knew what the Pats were doing so how do you explain the Jets crappy record against the Pats since 2000?

We've done this song and dance repeatedly. You're hiding behind the signals, as if when you're caught doing something that's the only possible thing that could ever have happened. It isn't. And it's big, no matter what you want to claim otherwise.

We have proven HGH as well. But since there was the taping, I guess that means we should ignore that proof and pretend that never happened right?

I make plenty of posts here, I make far more posts not mentioning cheating than you do trolling. Which you've managed to do quite well in this thread alone.

I would have to go with the nobody on roids. Because he's roiding and still sucks donkey balls.

But the Jets shouldnt be disgraced of a guy doing roids who hasnt proved anything. Its bigger news when a guy like Harrison is tested positive just because of his stats and everything, plus the spygate stuff.

We've done this song and dance repeatedly. You're hiding behind the signals, as if when you're caught doing something that's the only possible thing that could ever have happened. It isn't. And it's big, no matter what you want to claim otherwise.

We have proven HGH as well. But since there was the taping, I guess that means we should ignore that proof and pretend that never happened right?

I make plenty of posts here, I make far more posts not mentioning cheating than you do trolling. Which you've managed to do quite well in this thread alone.

So I'm a troll?

You didn't answer my question. Why have the Jets sucked against the Pats even though they knew defensive signals were being taped?

Archived