Chatman suspended by NFL for violating SAB

jetsrule128

Taping signals that everyone can see in the Stadium? I don't whine mate, I laugh at people like you who bring it up in just about every post.

I laugh at people who brush off the NFL taking a 1st rd pick from the Pats because of taping these signals. Guess not everybody thinks it's no big deal.

As for trying top pin steroids on the Jets because of this guy is comical. You 2 guys should know better.

I laugh at people who brush off the NFL taking a 1st rd pick from the Pats because of taping these signals. Guess not everybody thinks it's no big deal.

As for trying top pin steroids on the Jets because of this guy is comical. You 2 guys should know better.

So please explain how the Pats have owned the Jets?. Herm & Mangini knew what was going on.

So please explain how the Pats have owned the Jets?. Herm & Mangini knew what was going on.

The Jets were 4 and 12 last year. The Pats were 18 and 0.

Herm? C'mon. As Smizzy would say, that's weak sauce.

Brett Tessler, the agent for New York Jets running back Jesse Chatman, issued the following statement to ESPN.com regarding the NFL's decision to hand down a four-game suspension for Chatman's violation of the league's substance abuse policy:

Jesse never tested positive for a steroid or any other performance-enhancing drug. Near the end of last season the league claimed he had a diuretic in his system that they said could be used as a masking agent. After spending great time and money defending his innocence, the league made its final ruling, and now Jesse has no choice but to look ahead to Week 5.

They were better? I'm not ,nor have I even been the type of Jets fan to say you got your Rings or all your wins by cheating...either by video taping the other teams signals or by taking performance enhancing drugs.

For you to sit back and brush off taping signals as nothing is a joke and you know it. You pats fans are all ridiculous with this spy-gate stuff. As if if you acknowledge the fact it DID give you an advantage makes everything you've won ,null and void.

If you have a guy taping the other teams signals....by the 3rd qtr you know what the other team is calling as they call it. to sit here and pretend the pats didn't use this info during the game is also a joke. The NFL stripped your team of a 1st rd pick....and fined your team a boatload of cash...

The sad thing is you have superior talent and probably didn't need the ADVANTAGE this gave your team. But it did happen.....the league agreed and punished them for it.

Kind of a big deal.... some 3rd sting HB that sign with us a month ago is a steroid head....not really a big deal....your pro bowl S who is a starter and defensive MVP is a steroid head.....Kind of a big deal

They were better? I'm not ,nor have I even been the type of Jets fan to say you got your Rings or all your wins by cheating...either by video taping the other teams signals or by taking performance enhancing drugs.

For you to sit back and brush off taping signals as nothing is a joke and you know it. You pats fans are all ridiculous with this spy-gate stuff. As if if you acknowledge the fact it DID give you an advantage makes everything you've won ,null and void.

If you have a guy taping the other teams signals....by the 3rd qtr you know what the other team is calling as they call it. to sit here and pretend the pats didn't use this info during the game is also a joke. The NFL stripped your team of a 1st rd pick....and fined your team a boatload of cash...

The sad thing is you have superior talent and probably didn't need the ADVANTAGE this gave your team. But it did happen.....the league agreed and punished them for it.

Kind of a big deal.... some 3rd sting HB that sign with us a month ago is a steroid head....not really a big deal....your pro bowl S who is a starter and defensive MVP is a steroid head.....Kind of a big deal

Did you even listen to what that prick Matt Walsh said? He said that the tape never left his hands during the game.

You should also watch a show on the NFL Network that I saw a couple of months ago. It was from the mid '90's and Sam Wyche & Jerry Glanville were pointing out the other team taping signals.

Not to mention Boomer stealing signals at Green Bay when the Bengals and Packers were on the same side of the field.

Did you even listen to what that prick Matt Walsh said? He said that the tape never left his hands during the game.

You should also watch a show on the NFL Network that I saw a couple of months ago. It was from the mid '90's and Sam Wyche & Jerry Glanville were pointing out the other team taping signals.

Not to mention Boomer stealing signals at Green Bay when the Bengals and Packers were on the same side of the field.

They cheated man. Other people cheat as well. The Pats were just the best at cheating. Life goes on.

They cheated man. Other people cheat as well. The Pats were just the best at cheating. Life goes on.

They broke a rule and were punished for it. I know you are smart enough to know that what they did didn't award them 3 Super Bowl titles.

They broke a rule and were punished for it. I know you are smart enough to know that what they did didn't award them 3 Super Bowl titles.

They broke a rule and were punished for it. I know you are smart enough to know that what they did , did give them an advantage.

They broke a rule and were punished for it. I know you are smart enough to know that what they did , did give them an advantage.

Can a Jets fan please answer my question? Herm and Mangini knew what the Pats were doing. Why have the Pats owned the Jets?

Can a Jets fan please answer my question? Herm and Mangini knew what the Pats were doing. Why have the Pats owned the Jets?

Because Herm is an absolute ****en idiot. And you've had superior physical talent every single year Mangini has coached here. Good enough reasons for me. If it didn't give any competitive advantage why would Mangini put a stop to it? Just wondering.

Sure you caught me dealing from the bottom of the deck, but I know you are smart enough to know that wasn't the reason I won those 3 poker hands.

See, you pick up Miamis' trash from the garbage pile and look at what you get... A cheating steroid user. Unfortunatley Chatman's probably the best back on the Jets roster.

Another idiotic statement. Another one on ThePhins.com believes this garbage. :rl:

See, you pick up Miamis' trash from the garbage pile and look at what you get... A cheating steroid user. Unfortunatley Chatman's probably the best back on the Jets roster.

Ironically, your trash at best can be a third stringer on our team. Our trash starts at QB for you.

Hey, you can find some quality players in Miami trash heap. Wes Welker says hi.

C'mon, stay focused! We're here to razz the Jets fans, not eachother ;)

In all seriousness, giving up a 2nd and a 7th round pick doesn't constitute finding Welker in the trash heap. You paid full retail for him.

See, you pick up Miamis' trash from the garbage pile [Chatman] and look at what you get... A cheating steroid user.

Any steroid problem he might have comes from his time in Miami.

You're like a guy who tries to laugh at the new boyfriend his recent ex-girlfriend just gave V.D. to. I mean, what does that say about you ???

Cheater :P

Can I now make steroid jokes about the the Jets as you guys did about the Pats last year when Rodney Harrison was caught using HGH?

You can make the jokes, but I don't think this qualifies.

The alleged offense occurred when he was a Miami Dolphin. He was accused of masking because there was a diuretic in his system when he underwent a random test that the NFL does throughout the League. And diuretics are not steroids.:Nuts:

Why, are you getting a burning sensation during urination ;)

This reminds me of something that's been preoccupying me lately: Is it normal for thick, white--"tooth pasty"--stuff to come out before you pee? The guy that "managed" the ladies contracted for the bachelor party says that's nothing to worry about.

Archived