Went To Hofstra Today

jetsrule128

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

Why do you guys need to put down the Bronx. Seriously. Can't we all just agree that if there is one borough that we would all like to forget about it is Staten Island.

I rest my case

Staten Island is great. Whenever people tell me that NJ is the armpit of America, I remind them about Staten Island, and they take back every mean thing they ever said about NJ.

Hey,

Why do you guys need to put down the Bronx. Seriously. Can't we all just agree that if there is one borough that we would all like to forget about it is Staten Island.

I rest my case

I like to generalize. The only part of the Bronx I see is either on the Major Deegan past Yankee Stadium or on the Bruckner. It is a sh!t hole in these parts. Sorry.

Im sure there are nice areas, but like Staten Island, it is just someplace to drive through, not stop and take pictures and sightsee.

i did like when i asked the public saftey guy "is it ok if i go in and look"

he said "you and i both buddy even i never been in there"

so i said " i just want to see it 40 years this is an important place in jets history"

and he said

"just hope for a good season"

i think i will go back later i have class for about the next 3 hours so see you later

A few years back on one of my trips to Hofstra NYJETS training camp I got there very early around 5:30 am.I saw these big huge JETS banners hung on metal temporary fence with tie-wraps.This banner was at least 15 ft long and had the JETS emblem on it.I tried prying it off to no avail.I didnt have a knife or anything to cut the tie-wraps.I wanted that banner so dam bad. I wonder where it is now..........................

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of 'Jetsrule at Hofstra' when we will answer these burning questions: How will our hero get passed the evil security guard at the gate? Will he live to finally see what no other Jets fan has ever seen? Will he be able to get his bush away from the killer bunny rabbit and save it from the same fate as the rest of the Jets training camp? Stay tuned as all this and more will be on the next exciting episode of 'Jetsrule at Hofstra'. Same message board. Same thread.

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode of 'Jetsrule at Hofstra' when we will answer these burning questions: How will our hero get passed the evil security guard at the gate? Will he live to finally see what no other Jets fan has ever seen? Will he be able to get his bush away from the killer bunny rabbit and save it from the same fate as the rest of the Jets training camp? Stay tuned as all this and more will be on the next exciting episode of 'Jetsrule at Hofstra'. Same message board. Same thread.
Yeah but what happened to that banner? :confused:

it was not a killer bunny rabbit

and i am planning on going every day until i get in(except friday saturday sunday)

even if that means going when they are doing construction to make it the school of medicine (i heard they start in a few weeks)

i think tomorrow i will wear some jets stuff and they will think i work there and let me in

it was not a killer bunny rabbit

and i am planning on going every day until i get in(except friday saturday sunday)

even if that means going when they are doing construction to make it the school of medicine (i heard they start in a few weeks)

i think tomorrow i will wear some jets stuff and they will think i work there and let me in

the plot thickens. don't forget to bring your cellphone camera. also you might want to bring a shotgun for the bunny rabbit.

What's it going to take for you to take the hint? These people are going to get sick and tired of you coming back every day and will eventually just have you arrested or something. There has to be something you're doing that's illegal, and if there isn't, hopefully they can make something up so you go away ;)

Thursday Update

The hofstra public saftety guy was not as nice this time

so no god convo just told me i can't be here

So i went to the other gate and people in jets shirts told me to leave

I will try again monday

Let me get this right. You are attempting to commit larceny and broadcasting your exploits, or lack thereof, on a public forum.

Is that correct?

Let me get this right. You are attempting to commit larceny and broadcasting your exploits, or lack thereof, on a public forum.

Is that correct?

It just occurred to me, but we should not be discouraging this behavior from JR128. Think about, if he gets caught and thrown in jail, we don't have to see anymore Big Brother threads anymore. Instead, he'll be meeting his real big brother, named Bubba ;)

It just occurred to me, but we should not be discouraging this behavior from JR128. Think about, if he gets caught and thrown in jail, we don't have to see anymore Big Brother threads anymore. Instead, he'll be meeting his real big brother, named Bubba ;)

Someone should inform the police that a criminal is planning to break and enter.

And possibly attempt to kill members of the student population in a killing spree.

Archived