So Who'll Be Our New Kicker?

SoFlaJets

I got lambasted last year on JI when I said Nugent sucks and should be cut. Several posters touted facts about his kicking percentages, etc. What do you think now, a**holes. Your boy is a joke. The fact remains that he is a psych out waiting to happen. Call it deer in the headlights syndrome. I said he was going to shank that kick before he went to the line. He does not follow through and the Jets would do well to cut/trade/launch him to Mars tomorrow morning, if not tonight. If he goes on to become a good kicker elsewhere, fine. He just can't be in a Jet uniform anymore. Cut the choke boy.

I take it Nugent had a bad game then? I was so mad, i went to that damn podcast site and couldn't get the Jets game to play all damn game.

yea he shanked a FG Paul and wasn't available to try an XP-he is hurt a thigh they are saying-he needs to be replaced for Sunday-what the real killer was the Fins starting every drive on the 40 or better

Nugent has never missed a big kick but he is hurt obviously and the Jets will need to sign someone to kick for at least next week, I would think. Jay Feely, a man whose played in the Meadowlands before, should be the guy the Jets sign even if it is for only a game or two. He doesn't suck, he got hurt. Big difference.

Nugent has never missed a big kick but he is hurt obviously and the Jets will need to sign someone to kick for at least next week, I would think. Jay Feely, a man whose played in the Meadowlands before, should be the guy the Jets sign even if it is for only a game or two. He doesn't suck, he got hurt. Big difference.

Was he hurt when he missed a friggin THIRTY TWO YARDER?

Archived