wow! in around the horn we are considered a powerhouse.

Jetkid94

they talked about the jets outlook, and Woody, and Marrioti said we are a power with whats going on with the rest of the AFC(meaning the bigger teams losing, and brady getting hurt) and the other 2 guys just gave the jets major props.

if we beat newengland and san diego I think we will be considered a favorite in this league.

New England is still going to be a 9 or 10 win team so beating them is a huge confidence booster and that is the only team we should be worried about right now, not San Diego. However, if you do want to look ahead, after these next two games its smooth sailing until Buffalo November 1st if we win the games we're supposed to win.

With Brady out and New England a 8-10 win team, the Jets move up another tier. Not to mention the fact that San Diego lost to the Steve Smith-less Panthers and Indianapolis got embarassed at home by Chicago.

you actually watch that show?

anyone who calls us a powerhouse at this point is delusional. based on week 1 we're not even the best in our division, buffalo is.

Buffalo cored alot of points on Special team. you cant count on that every week.

Are you talking about John Madden?

:rl:

they talked about the jets outlook, and Woody, and Marrioti said we are a power with whats going on with the rest of the AFC(meaning the bigger teams losing, and brady getting hurt) and the other 2 guys just gave the jets major props.

if we beat newengland and san diego I think we will be considered a favorite in this league.

I have always thought they were a bunch of A holes.. Not going to change now.

The Seahawks are a human sacrifice on the road.

I don't know why, but this post almost made me cry. :rl:

It is true though. Away from Qwest Field the Seahawks are a totally different animal, especially yesterday when their 1-3 receivers were all out.

Archived