Ready for Sunday?

IT'S OFFICIAL ... 5H WILL HAVE A KEG THIS SUNDAY.

And 16G will have the shots! So if people really want to take things to another level then maybe they should just walk between 5H and 16G the whole day! (where is that puking icon?)

I will try and come over to your guys tailgate but I usually just wait for Faba and Brenda to bring the action over to 16G. I really can't wait for this game, I wish it was tomorrow.

RaffyD

And 16G will have the shots! So if people really want to take things to another level then maybe they should just walk between 5H and 16G the whole day! (where is that puking icon?)

I will try and come over to your guys tailgate but I usually just wait for Faba and Brenda to bring the action over to 16G. I really can't wait for this game, I wish it was tomorrow.

RaffyD

feel the same way. i really cant wait for sunday this was the longest week of my life haha. but will throw a patriots helmet in the middle of 5H and 15G and use it as the puke bucket haha.

feel the same way. i really cant wait for sunday this was the longest week of my life haha. but will throw a patriots helmet in the middle of 5H and 15G and use it as the puke bucket haha.

Should I bring my Curtis Martin autographed Pats helmet or would that be sacrilege? :)

Archived