De-Jet-Erate T-Shirts For Sale

Maxman

Hey anyone who goes to the Harley tailgate knows they do a lot for us. Anyone who wants a t-shirt, they sell them for $10. All proceeds go to the Buy Duane A New Liver Fund.

If you are at the tailgate in Lot 5 and want one ask Duane and he will hook you up. Duane is in the background sucking on something. Our good friend Murph was kind enough to model them for us with his son:

jetsmiamihome08088-1.jpg

wow i never realized how ugly my kid is and hey that shirt is very slimming on me!!!!!!!! It was great to change into a white shirt on such a hot day, sunday....I was roasting my ass off in the green one i had on....Thanks again Max...

:rl::rl::rl: Dude that is soooo effed up. :rl:

I will give you a J.I. shirt for a tuna can shirt and i will autograph it for you>>>>>

Thanks for the offer, and no offense to you, but a JI shirt ain't worth the sh#t I would take on it if I had one, lol.

But no worries, I will let you know when I print more of my shirts( i think i only have a few smaller sizes left right now) and hook you up, i give mine away free anyway, just like my beer;)

Thanks for the offer, and no offense to you, but a JI shirt ain't worth the sh#t I would take on it if I had one, lol.

But no worries, I will let you know when I print more of my shirts( i think i only have a few smaller sizes left right now) and hook you up, i give mine away free anyway, just like my beer;)

Are you suggesting that Murph wouldn't fit in the smaller sizes? You might want to start watching who you insult around here. :lol:

Hey.....Us fat guys need love too....Man I have never been soooo insulted in all of my life...All of you JN Mod's are just jealous because I get paid the " BIG BUCKS" as a mod on J.I. and I can get fat from all the dough......... And yes I know I just opened myself up for allot of shyt....Have fun....I don't care as long as we beat the Chargers..

Hey.....Us fat guys need love too....Man I have never been soooo insulted in all of my life...All of you JN Mod's are just jealous because I get paid the " BIG BUCKS" as a mod on J.I. and I can get fat from all the dough......... And yes I know I just opened myself up for allot of shyt....Have fun....I don't care as long as we beat the Chargers..

LOL, hey, no insult intended, I haven't personally seen a medium shirt since 3rd grade!

Hey the way I see it I can't get fired, I have Tenure. And if I do get fired... I have a great resume i am sure i can find another position....

Well if you do get fired let me know. I will put in a good word for you with Bassett, Petro and Ronnie Dynamic. One of those guys could use your help I am sure.

:-P

I need my shirt - I forgot it there this past Sunday when I walked away- all that Uncle Tony and Duane do at the very least to chip in to buy to support.

Please don't mention Duane as if to say we are somehow indebted to him. Duane is brought along to amuse us. And that is what he does...

Archived