We haven't had a coach since Parcells

MagicBizkit87

Seriously every single coach we've had, I'll put it in simple terms, they suck.

Al Groh? The guy wasn't made to be an NFL coach, has done solid in college.

Herman Edwards? Quite possibly the dumbest football mind ever.

Eric Mangini? Mangenious my ****ing ass.

Should have sent this team to Canada once Parcells left.

I like Mangini - but he was way more outside the box in his first year. He has coached scared so far this season.

You won't ever see me say Mangini is as bad as Herman Edwards, no matter what he does. But, yeah I definitely agree with you, Mangini is coaching scared so far this year. Plus the fact that the coaches Mangini has around him aren't that bright, minus Callahan, and Westhoff, maybe Cox as well.

Westhoff I think had a great chance of getting the HC gig after Herm if it wasn't for his health issues. Damn shame because he's far & away the best coach on the team.

And he has been the best coach here since he got here. At this point it may be worth a shot if he is healthy enough to do it.

Cowher and Marty Shcott are unemployed.

Trouble is that ManJudas will get another season. Just watch.

Normally and based on Jets history I would agree with you - but I think Woody may be capable of going out and getting a vet coach. He has yet to do it - but he has yet to spend money on free agents until this offseason.

I have resisted stating the obvious regarding this bufoon of a head coach for awhile now. Even when the team had a decent year in 06 I saw signs that the rotund schmuck was not ready to be a HC in the NFL but I pushed those thoughts aside and kept hoping he was smart and learning on the job.

It becomes more obvious with each game that the guy is in over his head.

Desperate personel moves for aging veterans and game plans that are inneffective will sign this cretins death certificate.

He is beginning to make Herman Edwards look like Vince Lombardi.

Let the Bill Cower for HC campain begin.

ps. I am not a fair weather fan. I have been on board since going to Shea in 67 and will continue to be a fan.

Normally and based on Jets history I would agree with you - but I think Woody may be capable of going out and getting a vet coach. He has yet to do it - but he has yet to spend money on free agents until this offseason.

Cowher is a proven winner and Marty Schott will make it over the hump someday.

I mean, Schott was a 14 - 2 HC. He knows how to motivate players.

Cowher is a proven winner and Marty Schott will make it over the hump someday.

I mean, Schott was a 14 - 2 HC. He knows how to motivate players.

Yeah and if Brain puts together a gameplan like last nights he could just send him to his room.

Seriously though, with this veteran of a team I think either coach is a must hire if Mangini fails miserably this season.

But, the taping was fine and dandy as long as EM was a NEP.

Spare me the "He didnt know crap"

Let's suppose that when Mangini was on the Patriots, he did know about Belichick's cheating. We don't know for a fact he knew, but let's just suppose he did.

Does that mean that because Mangini did not walk off the job in protest of Belichick's cheating on other teams, he now has to sit passively by and watch Belichick cheat on him without complaining?

Please answer this question, I want to see how your mind works.

But, the taping was fine and dandy as long as EM was a NEP.

Spare me the "He didnt know crap"

How do you know the reason they don't et along is because Mangina always yelled at Bellidick for cheating? How do you know Mangina went along with and approved of the taping? He could have tried to get Belli**** to change on his own without getting him in trouble. I don't know about you, but if I have a friend who is doing something wrong/illegal I try to help him before I escalate things to a higher level.

Archived