Lisa Guerrero Slams Patriot fans and Tom Brady

Fin Fan In Cali

"Back then, they played at Foxboro Stadium, best known for having the worst field conditions in professional football, in front of maybe 20,000 fans, best known for urinating off the upper terrace and assaulting women in the dirt parking lot. Really! In other words, this was a drunken, dirty, obnoxious crowd. I don't mean that in a good way."

No wonder Pats fans feel righteous when they talk about Gate D.

Just what the world needs. A blog from a tranny skank with an ax to grind.

"Guerrero used to be the "director of entertainment" for the Patriots from 1992 to 1994."

That is just waaaaay too easy of a softball down the middle.

Lisa Guerrero was once the manager of the New England Cheerleaders and dates former Pats QB Hugh Millen (who was worse that Matt Cassel - beleive it or not) back in the scary days of New England Football. Anyway, she got in a tiff with management and was fired. She then tried to sue the franchise for firing her because she was latino. Not that anyone knew she was because she never spoke of it and her last name at the time was a lilly-white one like Hayes or something like that.

She's a very credible girl...ooops...cougar...who enjoys revealing her cleavage and then gets indignant when people notice that instead of her almost mediocre journalistic talents.;)

Lisa Guerrero was once the manager of the New England Cheerleaders and dates former Pats QB Hugh Millen (who was worse that Matt Cassel - beleive it or not) back in the scary days of New England Football. Anyway, she got in a tiff with management and was fired. She then tried to sue the franchise for firing her because she was latino. Not that anyone knew she was because she never spoke of it and her last name at the time was a lilly-white one like Hayes or something like that.

She's a very credible girl...ooops...cougar...who enjoys revealing her cleavage and then gets indignant when people notice that instead of her almost mediocre journalistic talents.;)

yes, but she is good looking and i can't believe these posters would throw

her out of bed for crackers....is that still a line they use today??

a cougar she is

a cougar she is

She is very attractive. Used her boobs to get on the Best Damn Sports Show Period (possibly the worst sports themed show ever) and then got pissy when they did not take her seriously. Funny how some women use their sexuality to get ahead in the media - but they never quite reach the heights of the women that temper that approach a bit. For example, generally speaking, everyone respects Suzy Kolbers views and opinions and I never once saw her wear a plunging neckline on the sidelines or on a joke of a show.

She is very attractive. Used her boobs to get on the Best Damn Sports Show Period (possibly the worst sports themed show ever) and then got pissy when they did not take her seriously. Funny how some women use their sexuality to get ahead in the media - but they never quite reach the heights of the women that temper that approach a bit. For example, generally speaking, everyone respects Suzy Kolbers views and opinions and I never once saw her wear a plunging neckline on the sidelines or on a joke of a show.

Suzy knows her sh1t, i can't for the life of me figure out if she is a switch hitter or not....

Suzy knows her sh1t, i can't for the life of me figure out if she is a switch hitter or not....

had kid out of wedlock earleir in yaer,,usually a sign of carpet muncher,,BUT,, married her supposed long time boyfreind, eric brady a few months ago,,so is he a beard??? who knows???

a cougar she is

Yeah, I never get this attitude either. I don't see the tranny reference. She's hot, and has one of the most perfect butts I've ever seen.

had kid out of wedlock earleir in yaer,,usually a sign of carpet muncher,,BUT,, married her supposed long time boyfreind, eric brady a few months ago,,so is he a beard??? who knows???

I don't want to seem critical, but one of the reasons I watch sports is to escape all the crappy Hollywood gossip shows infesting TV.

Archived