Motley Crue's Tommy Lee goes to college- nebraska

faba

Motley Crue Drummer Lee Goes to College

By Associated Press

15 minutes ago

Rocker Tommy Lee poses inside a nightclub, Monday, Aug. ...

LOS ANGELES - Of all the classes Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee takes at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, the one he connects most with is botany class.

Lee said he must have been "a tree or something in a past life." He said call him "kooky" but he's "always been attracted to nature."

Lee thought he would nail getting into drumline. But, it wasn't so easy. You had to read sheet music, which is something he hasn't done since high school. So, he had to re-teach himself.

And, chemistry? Not so easy. So, he gets an attractive tutor for that class.

"Tommy Lee Goes to College" starts Tuesday night on NBC.

Reality t.v has hit a new all time low

This dude was on Leno last week. Apparently he's a front man/singer in a band now. Didn't he used to be some sort of drummer?

d

Yep, he's got his own little side project going. I heard one song on the Roast of Pamela Anderson and it was garbage. Tommy looked lost behind a mic. Speaking of the Roast, did any of you catch the Roast of Pamela Anderson? If not, you HAVE to check it out on Comedy Central. They're showing the uncut version late saturday night.

Tommy's solo project, Tommyland, is, um, interesting. Don't want to disparage the man but :shock:

Caught the episodes of the show tonight while waiting for Rescue Me. I thought it was pretty funny. Him struggling to make the drum section of the marching band, going to botany class, getting a hot chemistry tutor. This show has promise.

Archived