Vince Wilfork meeting with Goodell; may be suspended

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this is off topic, but how on God's Green Earth did John Clayton become a football expert and insider? Shoot, if that little dweeb can become an "expert" and and "insider" than I say 124 should take over as head coach of the Jets. Serioulsy! John Clayton? How?

He is small but he is wiry.

Its about time the league and the officials need to stop turning the other cheek on these New England Patriots...................The DEMISE continues......................:rl:

What demise? The Pats have lost Tom Brady, Laurence Maroney & Rodney Harrison for the year and are still ahead of the Jets.

What demise? The Pats have lost Tom Brady, Laurence Maroney & Rodney Harrison for the year and are still ahead of the Jets.

Well since Maroney and Dirty piece of **** suck as football players their loss doesn't really change anything. You know whats awesome about the NFL season? It's not 7 weeks long.

Well since Maroney and Dirty piece of **** suck as football players their loss doesn't really change anything. You know whats awesome about the NFL season? It's not 7 weeks long.

So the leading rusher and heart and soul of the defense "suck as football players?" Why didn't you mention Tom Brady? I guess he sucks as a football player as well :rolleyes:

So the leading rusher and heart and soul of the defense "suck as football players?" Why didn't you mention Tom Brady? I guess he sucks as a football player as well :rolleyes:

What does it say when the "heart and soul of your d" is the dirtiest player in the NFL. Thats very telling about the scumbag fraud cheating pats.

What does it say when the "heart and soul of your d" is the dirtiest player in the NFL. Thats very telling about the scumbag fraud cheating pats.

I thought Vince Wilfork was the dirtiest player in the NFL?

We have gone over this many times. Herm and then Mangini knew that Pats were taping defensive signals. Either the Jets were too stupid to change the signals or the Pats were the better team. Your thoughts?

I thought Vince Wilfork was the dirtiest player in the NFL?

We have gone over this many times. Herm and then Mangini knew that Pats were taping defensive signals. Either the Jets were too stupid to change the signals or the Pats were the better team. Your thoughts?

Wil**** is NOW the dirtiest player in the NFL because, thankfully, Scum**** Harrison is done.

Can you please answer my question about Herm & Mangini knowing the Pats taped the defensive signals of the Jets. Thanks.

**** no. I'm not going to feed your trolling anymore. This has been gone over many times and everyone but blind patsy homers like you knows that your team is a bunch of cheating frauds who have stolen any success they have had.

**** no. I'm not going to feed your trolling anymore. This has been gone over many times and everyone but blind patsy homers like you knows that your team is a bunch of cheating frauds who have stolen any success they have had.

You didn't answer the question. I'm not surprised.

It would seem so. I really do wonder if he actually believes the stuff he posts here, if so he should seek help. The word 'mad' doesn't quite do it justice.

The scary thing is that he believes everything he posts. Pure hatred for the Pats and no facts to back up his piss weak arguments.

Archived