Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this guys forgetting Shaq came in there and changed the whole scope of the team. he was the center of the triangle for a reason

notice how Shaq can take 3 teams to the finals and Kobe struggled to do jack during his prime until he got Pau Gasol handed to him (a VERY under-rated player who's gong to thrive in LA for years)

Kobe is a few notches above Dewayne Wade and PEnny thats for sure, but he's no Jerry West.

NO WAY IN HELL. Kobe is OLD and SLOW........James is KING!!!!

I disagree. Kobe makes a ton of shots. Lebron drives but doesn't have a great outside shot. I think the Cavs could have won if Lebron didn't suck when his team played good. He's not a team player. Jordan made his team better and Kobe does too. Kobe has gotten better IMO so if he's old and slow I can't wait til I get old and slow.

Kobe has won 3 titles, which like Shaq himself said, they would not have won without him.

He's carried the Lakers since Shaq left and is right now leading them to a potential 4th title. I think he's better than all of the players you listed TBH, he really has been that dominant throughout his career.

Kobe just got his first MVP, let's not declare him a top 5er of all time. that's alot of great names you put him ahead of.

MJ, Russell, Wilt, Bird, Magic, Robertson, Kareem, Shaq, Duncan, Isiah, Hakeem, West

these guys are ahead of Kobe on the historical level. i could be forgetting a name or two but point made.

Kobe has won 3 titles, which like Shaq himself said, they would not have won without him.

He's carried the Lakers since Shaq left and is right now leading them to a potential 4th title. I think he's better than all of the players you listed TBH, he really has been that dominant throughout his career.

In all fairness, the NBA had more talent back then. There are a ton of garbage players these days.

lmao

u was a cavs fan then u is a celtic fan

stop postin

shaq cant win wit out kobe

kobes gonna retire wit more rings then shaq

u aint even seen jerry west play lol

ur a bandwagoner like cm28

go watch baseball if fo uneducated cat like ya

Your basketball expertese is PLAYSTATION at best. Your life is a big WANNABE.

yea there is actually mo then one good team in tha nba

jordan aint play against any one

spurs/nuns/jazz/mavs>any team jordan played against

The NBA sucks has for a few years.European players only please the women and irishjet.The game is not what it used to be.

Miami won a title because the whole damn thing was fixed. Also, Wade carried Shaq for most of that damn playoff run.

Kobe did not struggle without Shaq. He just literally had **** all to work with, hence the reason he wanted to leave LA. This is the first season since Shaq left where he's had some kind of help and he's tearing it up.

Kobe is the best player since Michael Jordan. He's just an absolutely amazing talent.

MJ carried ****ty teams to the playoffs and past round 1 beatdowns

Archived