Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He IS a bandwagoner!?!?!?! SInce I'm also being accused of being a bandwagoner, try and do the same to me.....

Lets see. You joined the board in April and the 1st Celtics playoff game was on April 20th.

Interesting.

He IS a bandwagoner!?!?!?! SInce I'm also being accused of being a bandwagoner, try and do the same to me.....

Originally Posted by Curtis Martin 28 viewpost.gif

I don't awitch teams, but if you suck that bad, I might make an exception for someone else switching. I would never switch though unless Cano, or Pierce got traded

Done.

CM28 and Blackout have no credibility when talking Basketball, at least not when talking about the teams that they 'support'.

Pick a team and stick to it, regardless of WTF happens.

Well done IJ, well done.

CM28 & Blackout are frauds. I hope they enjoyed the Celtics parade yesterday even though either of them live within 50 miles of the City of Boston.

FRAUDS.

Well done IJ, well done.

CM28 & Blackout are frauds. I hope they enjoyed the Celtics parade yesterday even though either of them live within 50 miles of the City of Boston.

FRAUDS.

2 things:

1. I'm a Celtics fan, there's no way you can change that

2. I DO live within 50 miles of Boston, I live in a town named Princeton, it's just outside out Worcestor and Sterling

2 things:

1. I'm a Celtics fan, there's no way you can change that

2. I DO live within 50 miles of Boston, I live in a town named Princeton, it's just outside out Worcestor and Sterling

I thought you split your time between Florida and Mass. Way to go spelling Worcester. Fraud.

Well done IJ, well done.

FRAUDS.

fraud??

pfft.

i was wearing green jerseys before i came out the nutsack

Blackout, don't listen to them, they're just trying to get their minds off the Lakers games

Yep, that explains why Gainzo called you a fraud. Is he trying to get his mind off the Celtics winning? By the way, you say you aren't a bandwagoner yet you suggest that Knicks fans should become fans of a good team. That right there is the sign of a bandwagoner.

P.S. Worcester is a dump anyways. At least the parts I've driven through and one of their hotels. By the way, it all depends on how he pronounces it, as apparently it is Woostah.

Yep, that explains why Gainzo called you a fraud. Is he trying to get his mind off the Celtics winning? By the way, you say you aren't a bandwagoner yet you suggest that Knicks fans should become fans of a good team. That right there is the sign of a bandwagoner.

P.S. Worcester is a dump anyways. At least the parts I've driven through and one of their hotels. By the way, it all depends on how he pronounces it, as apparently it is Woostah.

Also, you were probally going through Great Brook Valley, it's the straight-up ghetto there.

Blackout is a thug wanna-be piece of ****.

He does nothing to contribute to this board.

Couldn't agree more. The guy lives in f'ing Maine of all places and thinks he's "Thug Life". He's an annoying little **** who roots for both the Jets & Giants.

If I had to change one thing on this board it would be the age limit.

Why should we have some idiotic 13 year old posters here that have no clue what they are talking about? Can't get that through my big ass head.

No, it's pronounced "Wister".

Shows what you know. Wister is never a correct pronunciation.

You and Blackout are frauds, and this is yet further proof.

it doesn't end with an "er" if you know how to pronounce it. Clearly, you don't.

Archived