Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

Before you geniuses crown the Lakers with another "dynasty" maybe you should wait until they win the west and before you declare Kobe the "greatest player ever" maybe you should wait until he's the best Laker ever. He might not even make the top five.

:rl:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikan, Wilt, Shaq, Magic, Kareem, Baylor and West.

Baylor and West are great but not better than Kobe.

Kobe will go down as the best basketball player ever when he retires. He'll also have more rings than Jordan.

Baylor and West are great but not better than Kobe.

Kobe will go down as the best basketball player ever when he retires. He'll also have more rings than Jordan.

West almost certainly isn't, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Baylor. Career 27 points and 14 rpg? I bet he gets more assists than Kobe too.

Before you geniuses crown the Lakers with another "dynasty" maybe you should wait until they win the west and before you declare Kobe the "greatest player ever" maybe you should wait until he's the best Laker ever. He might not even make the top five.

lol

51 these dudes is trippin

West almost certainly isn't, but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Baylor. Career 27 points and 14 rpg? I bet he gets more assists than Kobe too.

Kobe is absolutely unstoppable when it comes to scoring, Baylor was a good scorer but Kobe is much better.

Why I'm trying to say DUMBASS is your going to win for sure. Shaq was a big reason but he wasn't the only reason. Kobe helped win those rings just like Shaq did. So don't give me that bull**** saying it was because of Shaq.

Kobe is absolutely unstoppable one on one, he's playing the best basketball of his life.

Let me help you out a little (you certainly need it).

1. Before you call someone a dumbass, make sure you use correct grammar. For example, that first sentence should have a what there. Any first grader could tell you that.

2. That sentence still doesn't make sense. Who's going to win for sure, me over you in this argument, any team with Shaq? If you admitted that every team Shaq was on won a ring except for the Suns, couldn't you fairly assume that he was the main reason for the Lakers' dynasty if they have no rings since he has left? If Kobe helped win those rings just as much as Shaq, you are basically admitting that Wade, and every other shooting gaurd that only has rings with Shaq is equal to Kobe.

3. We aren't playing street ball here, however if the NBA keeps on the same path it will be the equivalent soon enough. We aren't playing one on one, we are playing five on five. Jordan is a much better team player, Kobe pales in comparison. Jordan never had any player as good as Shaq, yet he still got his rings and made all his teammates that much better. Kobe, on the other hand, only wins with Shaq, and you have no way to prove otherwise. How you can possibly say that Kobe is the greatest player ever is beyond me, he wasn't even the greatest player on his championship teams. If Kobe had such a tremendous influence on the Lakers' dynasty days, he would be able to get a few rings without Shaq.

1. Before you call someone a dumbass, make sure you use correct grammar. For example, that first sentence should have a what there. Any first grader could tell you that.

2. That sentence still doesn't make sense. Who's going to win for sure, me over you in this argument, any team with Shaq? If you admitted that every team Shaq was on won a ring except for the Suns, couldn't you fairly assume that he was the main reason for the Lakers' dynasty if they have no rings since he has left? If Kobe helped win those rings just as much as Shaq, you are basically admitting that Wade, and every other shooting gaurd that only has rings with Shaq is equal to Kobe.

3. We aren't playing street ball here, however if the NBA keeps on the same path it will be the equivalent soon enough. We aren't playing one on one, we are playing five on five. Jordan is a much better team player, Kobe pales in comparison. Jordan never had any player as good as Shaq, yet he still got his rings and made all his teammates that much better. Kobe, on the other hand, only wins with Shaq, and you have no way to prove otherwise. How you can possibly say that Kobe is the greatest player ever is beyond me, he wasn't even the greatest player on his championship teams. If Kobe had such a tremendous influence on the Lakers' dynasty days, he would be able to get a few rings without Shaq.

u trippin n

shaq aint won one in orlando or miami or phx

he only WON WIT KOBE

and MIMAI dont count cuz it was fixed

get yo fact straight

fo sho

and jordan is a bum he aint win wit out scottie

scottie won those rings

scottie is tha closest play in tha nba closest to kobe

kobe>scottie>jordan just accept it

Big woopdy ****ing dooo, instead of saying what I said why. Ohhh your ****ing perfect, I apologize we can't be like you. I'm sorry for that.

Your acting like it's no comparsion at all, people been comparing these two athletes for years. If Kobe was never on the Lakers, they would of NEVER won those rings.

I'm done arguing with you, your immature. Go kick some rocks.

Kobe is absolutely unstoppable when it comes to scoring, Baylor was a good scorer but Kobe is much better.

Then why doesn't he score more points? They don't let you smack guys around or zone up the way they did in the old days either. Tough to compare guys from different eras. Kobe is probably 3 inches taller.

Then why doesn't he score more points? They don't let you smack guys around or zone up the way they did in the old days either. Tough to compare guys from different eras. Kobe is probably 3 inches taller.

Kobe doesn't need to score. He finally has a team that can play around him.

u trippin n

shaq aint won one in orlando or miami or phx

he only WON WIT KOBE

and MIMAI dont count cuz it was fixed

get yo fact straight

fo sho

and jordan is a bum he aint win wit out scottie

scottie won those rings

scottie is tha closest play in tha nba closest to kobe

kobe>scottie>jordan just accept it

That's my fuuckingggg boY!

I'm done arguing with you, your immature. Go kick some rocks.

Look here. I am trying to have a civilized discussion, a debate will you, over this subject. That is why I listed my points above, and I only showed the grammar mistakes because you called me a dumbass. I was just validating your hypocrisy.

Yet, you totally ignore the subject at hand. I show my argument, you respond by calling me immature. What really shows maturity is being able to have a civilized discussion without resorting to name calling. You failed that in the first post in this topic.

You don't seem to be the most open-minded guy, huh?

Look here. I am trying to have a civilized discussion, a debate will you, over this subject. That is why I listed my points above, and I only showed the grammar mistakes because you called me a dumbass. I was just validating your hypocrisy.

Yet, you totally ignore the subject at hand. I show my argument, you respond by calling me immature. What really shows maturity is being able to have a civilized discussion without resorting to name calling. You failed that in the first post in this topic.

You don't seem to be the most open-minded guy, huh?

Are you ****ing kidding me ? So who the hell started with the name calling ?

Why don't we move this to the "sports nobody gives a **** about" forum?

Kobe thinks raping hotel chambermaids is a sport.

Do you think he cares ? That **** is so old now. He has more money than you can even count.

Are you serious? How naive can you be? An official court case proved she was raped.

Anyways, if he doesn't care about that, then he is just cold-blooded and deserves to die. And you trying to justify the rape by saying he's rich is disgusting, to say the least.

Seriously, pretend this was anyone but a professional baasketball player, would you find any way to justify them raping someone? Open your head just a little to every thing going on around you, you might just learn something.

Oh, and you were asking for the name calling by saying, in the first post, who the hell is going to argue with you. Next time, show a little humility. Especially when this is all opinions.

Are you serious? How naive can you be? An official court case proved she was raped.

Anyways, if he doesn't care about that, then he is just cold-blooded and deserves to die. And you trying to justify the rape by saying he's rich is disgusting, to say the least.

Seriously, pretend this was anyone but a professional baasketball player, would you find any way to justify them raping someone? Open your head just a little to every thing going on around you, you might just learn something.

Oh, and you were asking for the name calling by saying, in the first post, who the hell is going to argue with you. Next time, show a little humility. Especially when this is all opinions.

Kobe went to court before ? I never knew that.

Well then you just learned something. The two parties struck a deal in the back room, most likely Kobe just ended up paying off the prosecutors. Why would he pay them off if he wasn't guilty?

http://www.courttv.com/trials/bryant/090104_ctv.html

u just a racist

ya kno damn sure kobe aint rape that trick

yall beleive any thing a white chick says about a black man

he aint raped her

that trikc and her boyfriend set it up 2 get money offa homeboy

now thats -realtalk-

they dropped tha charges cuz tha po pop new that and errbody new tha

she just wanted homeboys money

u just a racist

ya kno damn sure kobe aint rape that trick

yall beleive any thing a white chick says about a black man