Los Angeles Lakers Thread [Merged 17X]

Ghost

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny how Kobe never got in trouble and is leading his team like the best player he is.

No what's funny? Kobe did get in trouble, had to appear in court, and only got out of it all because he is rich.

Stuff like that just pisses me off. I am all for equal justice, which is not achieved at all by these "private meetings", which are just payoffs. A poor person should receive just as great a penalty as a rich basketball player.

Granted, now you do not know whether Kobe definitely raped the woman or not, but to give her money for doing nothing doesn't make any sense. I haven't paid much attention to the current basketball season, I liked the older NBA way more, the new one is just way too flashy. I can't comment on how he is leading his team this year like the best player, but I know for sure he wasn't the best player any other year so why change this year?

No what's funny? Kobe did get in trouble, had to appear in court, and only got out of it all because he is rich.

Stuff like that just pisses me off. I am all for equal justice, which is not achieved at all by these "private meetings", which are just payoffs. A poor person should receive just as great a penalty as a rich basketball player.

Granted, now you do not know whether Kobe definitely raped the woman or not, but to give her money for doing nothing doesn't make any sense. I haven't paid much attention to the current basketball season, I liked the older NBA way more, the new one is just way too flashy. I can't comment on how he is leading his team this year like the best player, but I know for sure he wasn't the best player any other year so why change this year?

Opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one.

I respect your opinion, IF you respect mine.

However, I do agree with you. If Kobe never had the cash, I think he would be doing some jail time.

• 2 months later...
Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player ever.

Come on, I wanna argue with someone.

Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever. Made all the players around him better and never needed a dominant big man to win 6 championships (would have won 8 if he didn't decide to retire in '93).

Kobe is a whiny little douchebag b!tch.

Last year he couldn't make up his mind if he wanted to stay or leave LA.

Now he is the greatest player on earth ?

Please stop the madness.

Sheeeetttt I'll take Duncan before I take that little tramp.

It's unbelievable how big of a hater you truly are.

Way to refute the post. You are a great person. :rl:

Please stop the madness.

I'd take Duncan before Kobe as well. Not sure how this is an argument? Best ever? He's one of the best in the league, not sure how that qualifies...

Please stop the madness.

lmao

kobe gonna end up wit mo rings then that baby back bitch tim duncan

no 1 in tha history of tha nba is betta then kobe bryant

Jordan is the greatest basketball player ever. Made all the players around him better and never needed a dominant big man to win 6 championships (would have won 8 if he didn't decide to retire in '93).
jordan wasnt even tha best player on his team

scottie>jordan just accept it

yall *****s need 2 step yo education game up

jordan wasnt even tha best player on his team

scottie>jordan just accept it

yall *****s need 2 step yo education game up

I think you're the first person to ever say scottie was better than jordan. although scottie was better than kobe.

lmao

kobe gonna end up wit mo rings then that baby back bitch tim duncan

no 1 in tha history of tha nba is betta then kobe bryant

Kobe's probably the 3rd best player on the lakers right now. If you think any different than that you are an idiot face.

If I were to rate NBA players right now, it would be something like this:

1. LeBron James

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Tim Duncan

4. Chris Paul

5. Darren McFadden

6. Darren McFadden

7. Darren McFadden

etc, etc...

Now, the best NBA Players of ALL TIME would be:

1. Michael Jordan

2. Wilt Chamberlain

3. Shaquille O'neal

4. Bill Russell

5. LeBron James

6. Darren McFadden

If I were to rate NBA players right now, it would be something like this:

1. LeBron James

2. Kobe Bryant

3. Tim Duncan

4. Chris Paul

5. Darren McFadden

6. Darren McFadden

7. Darren McFadden

etc, etc...

Now, the best NBA Players of ALL TIME would be:

1. Michael Jordan

2. Wilt Chamberlain

3. Shaquille O'neal

4. Bill Russell

5. LeBron James

6. Darren McFadden

Wow, you cannot be serious.

Kobe Bryant is a much better player than LeBron James who at this point has still acheived next to nothing in his career. The hype that surrounds him is way over the top IMO.

Is that a serious question?:confused0058:

Er, Kobe has won 3 NBA championships in his career and could very well win #4 this season.

Er Id be more inclined to say SHAQ won 3 NBA championships.Kobe would be a 6th man on the Chicago Bulls dynasty team.

DUH DRUNK OR STUPID WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?????????

Er Id be more inclined to say SHAQ won 3 NBA championships.Kobe would be a 6th man on the Chicago Bulls dynasty team.

DUH DRUNK OR STUPID WHATS YOUR EXCUSE?????????

Did Shaq help them to the #1 seed this season?? Is he helping them through the playoffs rigth now???

Shaq would not have won 3 rings without Kobe, not a chance in Hell. Shaq has even said that himself.

Did Shaq help them to the #1 seed this season?? Is he helping them through the playoffs rigth now???

Shaq would not have won 3 rings without Kobe, not a chance in Hell. Shaq has even said that himself.

Shaq who??????? Hes old and washed up right now.Back in his day who could stop him,Kobe was only the side-show.

Chicago Bulls were a TEAM. Kobe is an individual who has no competition.

NBA is not like it used to be.

Shaq who??????? Hes old and washed up right now.Back in his day who could stop him,Kobe was only the side-show.

My point is that kobe is dominating right now without Shaq. They helped each other out, neither carried the other but combined they were next to unstoppable.

The Lakers of right now are a TEAM as you say the Bulls were and if you think otherwise then you haven't watched them this season.

r ureally that dumb

have ya eva stepped court on basketball court

jordan wouldnt start on ANY of kobes team even tha year we missed tha playoffs

jordan is an overated baby back bitch t

yall dont like kobe cuz he black and he reps his hood

jordan a worthless human being

Archived