SEC Championship

MagicBizkit87

I am a very big SEC fan, and a Florida Gator fan. I like this years matchup of Florida and Alabama. Should be a great game, and the winner should probably go to the National Championship for sure.

I'd like to keep the National Championship in the SEC regardless. Need to prove to the world what the toughest conference in college football is, although I don't think you need much more proof.

I am a very big SEC fan, and a Florida Gator fan. I like this years matchup of Florida and Alabama. Should be a great game, and the winner should probably go to the National Championship for sure.

I'd like to keep the National Championship in the SEC regardless. Need to prove to the world what the toughest conference in college football is, although I don't think you need much more proof.

MadMike would.

It would be very difficult to be better than the Big 12 this year. Sorry, SEC.

ROLL TIDE ROLL The game ain't in the swamp ya know. ;)

To us Gators, I don't really think it matters where the game is played.

Florida Vs. Georgia: 49-10

Alabama Vs. Georgia: 41-30

My Favorite one....

Florida Vs. Kentucky: 63-5

Alabama Vs. Kentucky: 17-14

Florida Vs. LSU: 51-21

Alabama Vs. LSU: 27-21

Yeah.... I honestly won't be surprised if the Gators beat another SEC team by 30+ points again.

It would be very difficult to be better than the Big 12 this year. Sorry, SEC.

When the Florida Gators win their second national championship in 3 years, and 3rd straight SEC Champion winning the National Championship, I think it will be difficult to be better then the SEC this year, or in fact ever.

When the Florida Gators win their second national championship in 3 years, and 3rd straight SEC Champion winning the National Championship, I think it will be difficult to be better then the SEC this year, or in fact ever.

What conferences have done in the past years have ZERO effect on where they are ranked THIS year.

Your crystal ball analysis of predictions also has ZERO standig on where we are TODAY.

TODAY, the Big 12 is better than the SEC.

MAYBE, at the end of the year it will be different.

What conferences have done in the past years have ZERO effect on where they are ranked THIS year.

Your crystal ball analysis of predictions also has ZERO standig on where we are TODAY.

TODAY, the Big 12 is better than the SEC.

MAYBE, at the end of the year it will be different.

The Florida Gators aren't your normal SEC team this year though. Yeah, they're standing alone on talent, but I will say loudly that they are the best team in college football.

Normal teams don't beat teams by the margin that they are doing. Who beats Kentucky by the score of 63-5? Or preseason ranked number 1, Georgia by the score of 49-10?

It's obvious that this team is the most talented team on the field, and there is nothing the Big 12 can say about that. It's honestly not even that close.

The Florida Gators aren't your normal SEC team this year though. Yeah, they're standing alone on talent, but I will say loudly that they are the best team in college football.

Normal teams don't beat teams by the margin that they are doing. Who beats Kentucky by the score of 63-5? Or preseason ranked number 1, Georgia by the score of 49-10?

It's obvious that this team is the most talented team on the field, and there is nothing the Big 12 can say about that. It's honestly not even that close.

Florida is but one team in the SEC

We were talking conferences, not teams.

Oklahoma vs Florida simply NEEDS to happen!!

Unless of course Alabama beats Florida in which Oklahoma vs Alabama NEEDS to happen. **** USC. If USC gets in the National Championship Game over Oklahoma I will never, ever, watch College Football again.

Unless of course Alabama beats Florida in which Oklahoma vs Alabama NEEDS to happen. **** USC. If USC gets in the National Championship Game over Oklahoma I will never, ever, watch College Football again.

Why would something like that force you to never watch College Football again? A team that didn't belong in the championship has been there before, like Ohio State in 2006.

In reality USC IS one of the top 2 teams in the country Joe.

Archived