It's All Good

Maxman

It is. It really is all good. Remember the attitude that made this site work? Yes that was it. It's all good.

How many times was that typed when we started? A lot. Well this thread is here to remind you that It's All Good.

Old and new. Young and old. Homo and straight. Pro Mangini or not. PSL or Upper Deck. It's all good.

People -- it is all good. Don't make me say it again. Because I will.

:-P

It is. It really is all good. Remember the attitude that made this site work? Yes that was it. It's all good.

How many times was that typed when we started? A lot. Well this thread is here to remind you that It's All Good.

Old and new. Young and old. Homo and straight. Pro Mangini or not. PSL or Upper Deck. It's all good.

You know what's not good?

The milk in my refrigerator.

lol, this kind of humor (and tolerance for homos) is what makes this site work! Well, that and the extra work Max does giving blow jobs to all the posters who amass at least 5,000 posts.

lol, this kind of humor (and tolerance for homos) is what makes this site work! Well, that and the extra work Max does giving blow jobs to all the posters who amass at least 5,000 posts.

WOAHA!

I wasn't informed of this..

Being married, I'll take a BJ where I can get it..

I was warned about that, and it's why I'm making an effort to keep my post count low.

P.S. Can a mod plz delete this post? TIA

That's pretty messed up, talk behind his back at the tailgate, and then rush to defend him here?

Brown nosing piece of ****.

Awesome.

:rl:

To think we just thought we worked all that out and he was going to stay as a mod. Now this. Unreal.

i sure do

kingbimbo.jpg

Archived