Nugent Is PROBABLE

jetsrule128

They are having a welcome "party" to test and show new features from 6-8 pacific tonight...

Really I read it was to test the servers and see if they can handle a full load.

I think when Nugent kicks with a full load he struggles... Maybe 124 can help him out with that?

Nugent isn't great, but Feely is beyond awful. As soon as he's ready, its time to bring Nugent back. I don't give a crap what completely meaningless long FG Feely hit against St. Louis or the fact that he was able to barely make a game-winning 34 yarder last week, the guy has repeatedly shanked easy kicks throughout the season that have put the Jets into very bad spots. While Nugent has his Week 1 curse that continues to haunt him, other than that he's been a very consistent, dependable kicker. Feely is anything BUT that. And its funny when you consider how often people trashed Nugent for his kickoffs in the past, yet now he's improved them and Feely's are god awful, but goes unmentioned. Forget what kind of pick the Jets gave up for Nugent, its irrelevant. Get over it and just accept that you've got to go with the better (and the added benefit of much younger) player.

Nugent isn't great, but Feely is beyond awful. As soon as he's ready, its time to bring Nugent back. I don't give a crap what completely meaningless long FG Feely hit against St. Louis or the fact that he was able to barely make a game-winning 34 yarder last week, the guy has repeatedly shanked easy kicks throughout the season that have put the Jets into very bad spots. While Nugent has his Week 1 curse that continues to haunt him, other than that he's been a very consistent, dependable kicker. Feely is anything BUT that. And its funny when you consider how often people trashed Nugent for his kickoffs in the past, yet now he's improved them and Feely's are god awful, but goes unmentioned. Forget what kind of pick the Jets gave up for Nugent, its irrelevant. Get over it and just accept that you've got to go with the better (and the added benefit of much younger) player.

As you JI folk would say:

+1

Archived