More good news...

BwanaZulia

Ok, so we sucked yesterday and lost and it was a miserable game to watch in person... but..

- The Bills really suck and should be beatable

- The 49ers are not for real, and a little warm west coast air and a win should help

- The Pats got beat

- The Dolphins won, but don't look good.

Oh and the Jets are STILL a game ahead in the AFC East.

The next 4 games are winnable.

BZ

Ok, so we sucked yesterday and lost and it was a miserable game to watch in person... but..

- The Bills really suck and should be beatable

- The 49ers are not for real, and a little warm west coast air and a win should help

- The Pats got beat

- The Dolphins won, but don't look good.

Oh and the Jets are STILL a game ahead in the AFC East.

The next 4 games are winnable.

BZ

my thoughts exactly bz. we are in 1st place. we had a bad day. ain't it great we had a bad day this late in the season & are still in 1st place?

my thoughts exactly bz. we are in 1st place. we had a bad day. ain't it great we had a bad day this late in the season & are still in 1st place?

Actually, no, it's not great. This is when you are supposed to play your best ball. Not your worst. Just sayin'.....and yes, I am well aware that the Pats are an inferior team this season.

So Miami did not win....the opposition did enough to lose? You guys crack me up. You know what I think? I think you are all afraid of Miami winning the division. You won't admit it, but you all are. You all know how badly crow tastes. I wouldn't worry about it though. I mean really - can you see Miami coming into the meadowlands and winning? No freakin' way.

Actually, no, it's not great. This is when you are supposed to play your best ball. Not your worst. Just sayin'.....and yes, I am well aware that the Pats are an inferior team this season.

So Miami did not win....the opposition did enough to lose? You guys crack me up. You know what I think? I think you are all afraid of Miami winning the division. You won't admit it, but you all are. You all know how badly crow tastes. I wouldn't worry about it though. I mean really - can you see Miami coming into the meadowlands and winning? No freakin' way.

so yeah umm....... ain't it great we're in 1st place in the afce east. It was an odd, eery rainy day we can write off quickly & put behind us. we're in 1st place. we lost in week 13 & we're still in 1st place. ain't it great. great I ask ya's. ain't it great?

just to clarify... we're headed into week 14 in 1st place in our division. ain't it great?

I can admit it. I'm not afraid of Pennington at all, but it definitely fits in with this franchises pathetic history to have that guy and Parcells bounce us out of the playoffs..

so yeah umm....... ain't it great we're in 1st place in the afce east. It was an odd, eery rainy day we can write off quickly & put behind us. we're in 1st place. we lost in week 13 & we're still in 1st place. ain't it great. great I ask ya's. ain't it great?

just to clarify... we're headed into week 14 in 1st place in our division. ain't it great?

It's awesome for you guys that you are in first place. Really, it is. Yesterday is a loss - but heck, this is still YOUR CHANCE. Take advantage of it because Brady will be back next year and Lord Favre won't make a decision on his return 'till late August sometime.

It's awesome for you guys that you are in first place. Really, it is. Yesterday is a loss - but heck, this is still YOUR CHANCE. Take advantage of it because Brady will be back next year and Lord Favre won't make a decision on his return 'till late August sometime.

cool thanks, i'm not really thinkin bout next year though. I am basking in the reality of being in 1st place in the afce east in the here & now :mrgreen:

So are we supposed to ignore the fact that they were playing the Rams? They played like crap and won, I don't think that's a sign of a playoff caliber team when you're playing the Rams. I'm afraid of Miami. If the season comes down to the final game, I don't know how the Jets pull it out. We're talking about the Jets after all. That game wasn't a testament to how good Miami is as much it is to how bad the Rams are. They play like they did against a mediocre team and they would have lost, badly. Like the Jets just did.

Quite frankly I think this game was humbling to some of the guys on this team. We do have some younger guys who have probably been reading the press clippings and started thinking we'd steam roll people. This game is a slap back to reality and the team who wants it more is always the more dangerous team.

I do think it's great we can have this bad game and still look at the 4 games ahead of us and take it 1 game at a time. Some of these guys have been up and down with this team since '06 and even throughout the course of this year. Personally I think with this loss this team will find a CONSISTENT work ethic and mentality to approach their games.

As far as the games we have left... the Seahawks kinda scare me. Spread offense and on the road in a loud stadium...

Actually, no, it's not great. .

yes, yes it is

thanks to matt light

man, did he get humiliated

thanks for that !!!

waking up today tied for first would have been miserably depressing

waking up in first place alone is wonderful !!!!

yes, yes it is

thanks to matt light

man, did he get humiliated

thanks for that !!!

waking up today tied for first would have been miserably depressing

waking up in first place alone is wonderful !!!!

maybe Lite should have been suspended he was very bad.........

It is good to be in 1st place.

However, I would be concerned a team that just got their ass handed to them by the Rai-duhs and has no D doubled you up.

Archived