My PM box is 90% full

BP

Your 'box' is full.......what else is new?

:animal0026:

I'm gonna bring two torpedoes of pork roll to the Bills game. GOB will have his first ever Pork roll egg and cheese sandwich! a tri state only breakfast meat! we'll fatten you right up. :animal0026:

:evil2:

Let me describe 317 of them:

Originally Sent by
G.O.B.

Hey BP this is ****ing bull**** Sperm's been personally attacking me again:

www.jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=00000

and here:

and again here:

He's hijacking every thread I start. And this morning he sent me a PM making fun of the
My Little Pony
decals on my 6-cylinder Mustang. Why did you tell him about them? I thought we were tight. You had to know he'd post it in the lounge. This sucks.

I don't understand why you guys ever made him a mod. He's a tool. I sent this over to Max but he never replied or did **** about it.

PM me back.

-G.O.B.

Yeah, I guess you've had it before. we'll be eatin like kings.

Yep. My dad grew up in Caldwell if you recall, so I was annointed to Taylor Ham, Yoo-Hoo and Crumb buns at a young age.

I actually found a place out here in Detroit that sells Taylor Ham from time to time. Nothing better than some bread, cheese and Taylor Ham for breakfast.

:cheers:

Yep. My dad grew up in Caldwell if you recall, so I was annointed to Taylor Ham, Yoo-Hoo and Crumb buns at a young age.

I actually found a place out here in Detroit that sells Taylor Ham from time to time. Nothing better than some bread, cheese and Taylor Ham for breakfast.

:cheers:

hell its my favorite breakfast meat i like it over bacon i buy this stuff

taylor2-3lbporkrolls.jpg

I'm gonna bring two torpedoes of pork roll to the Bills game. GOB will have his first ever Pork roll egg and cheese sandwich! a tri state only breakfast meat! we'll fatten you right up. :animal0026:

:evil2:

...I live in the tri-state area and have never even heard of that. Bacon egg and cheese is the way to go.

By the way, I've had to clear out my sent items box a few times now with my PM box of 300. Lucky you, with your 500.

Nice to know you guys get little hidden features that do the math for you. If I wanted to see my percentage, I would have to do the freaken math. Unfair, I tell ya. \:D/

52.3% for me :P

do your math boy, before i call your teacher! :D

Archived