I have faith and i know we will do it.

Jetkid94

we will win out, win the division and go in the playoffs as the hottest and highest momentum team. belive it. we have to win out to win the division, which means we will have a lot of momentum in the playoffs.

our toughest game will be in seattle. we can beat miami and buffalo, seattle im scared about.

just believe!

we will win out, win the division and go in the playoffs as the hottest and highest momentum team. belive it. we have to win out to win the division, which means we will have a lot of momentum in the playoffs.

our toughest game will be in seattle. we can beat miami and buffalo, seattle im scared about.

just believe!

I'm with you kid. ::GoJets:

They will do it... but its in very Herm Edwards fashion...

For this to be a dominant team... they need a dominant CS... they dont have it,...

The reason why these players look like probowlers sometimes and rookies others is coaching... they show flashes of greatness when the talent shines through but look like crap when put in the wrong spot over and over...

I still have faith in the Jets players.

I have ZERO faith in Mangini and coaching staff to come up with a competent gameplan and call a good game over the next 3 to put the team in the best position to win each.

just believe!

I really, really hate you.

just believe!

You are young and naive.

Archived