F'ING HURRICANES

Jetfan13

Sorry to hear about this again Jetfan13

My sister and her family are down Sanibel Island this week too- hopefuly will not ruin their vacation

I am on the east coast, right in the middle of that big blob...Sanibel is on the west coast, by time it gets there it will be a big rain maker but the hurricane winds will have subsided

Move north, Al. Yeah, we freeze our asses off, but we never have to worry about whether the house will still be there.

you have no idea how many times I have thought about that...shoveling snow is a breeze compared to this crap every friggin year

I have 3.5 acres in the W Va mountains, looking pretty tempting right about now

3.5 acres? cool, can you play the banjo?

after the asswhoopin Ivan put on us last year, I would say 20% of the homes were boarded up for dennis & the other one that came right after, & they are leaving the boards up til nov. 30th when the season ends.

I went nuts living in a dark hole with boards on it, I don't know how they stand it.

good luck to you guys, I was to fly up sat. but will go to tampa & drive instead

Move north, Al. Yeah, we freeze our asses off, but we never have to worry about whether the house will still be there.
... :lol::lol: ...come on up Al..It would be nice to see more of you and the Mrs. We'd love to have you. I dig out the car about three times in one snow event, but I still wouldnt move to Florida... :shock:

thanks

Maybe if I piss in the wind it will travel over and hit you in the face. :lol:

...This man is old enough to be your father. Show some respect, and if he were your father your ass would be whupped by now....Al is a good guy, don't go there.

...This man is old enough to be your father. Show some respect, and if he were your father your a$$ would be whupped by now....Al is a good guy, don't go there.

Its a message board, who cares how old somebody is?

jetfan13 has not exactly been so perfect himself.

Its a message board, who cares how old somebody is?

jetfan13 has not exactly been so perfect himself.

...no one said he is, Im sure he'd say he isn't. But that doesn't mean you get to be disrespectful to another person now does it?

...no one said he is, Im sure he'd say he isn't. But that doesn't mean you get to be disrespectful to another person now does it?

Just returning the favor he paid me, thats all.

I wasnt exactly being serious about piss flying in his face, but it would be funny for sure. :lol:

Al,

Did you pull through the hurricane OK?

Im here, got lucky, it jogged south before landfall...but I am at work now in Broward & it took a beating..poor A-Rod is getting pounded as we speak..thanx for your concern, East Boca lost power, we just got a bump out west

Im here, got lucky, it jogged south before landfall...but I am at work now in Broward & it took a beating..poor A-Rod is getting pounded as we speak..thanx for your concern, East Boca lost power, we just got a bump out west

AL, hows the newport ritchie area????

..]..Glad your safe Al. Now get Judy and move up north will ya... :lol:

Archived