Where is jetophile?

NIGHT STALKER

Hey Garb if you have problems with posters that are not here please take it up with them directly. This is not the place for that kind of discussion.

In other words -- to those that are not here, no need to email me, I am actively working to correct the issue.

:-P

I get it....practice what you preach, Garb!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that was over the top. To be very clear to anyone reading this, I have met Garb and I have met Jetgirl. They are not one and the same.

Their similarities end at being Italian chicks.

so it's just mustaches and armpit hair they have in common?

so it's just mustaches and armpit hair they have in common?

I'm glad to see that people of Italian heritage have risen above remarks like the one posted above...someday, maybe snide remarks of similar negativity like this could be made about "Americans" of all types of backgrounds without a mini riot being started.

I'm glad to see that people of Italian heritage have risen above remarks like the one posted above...someday, maybe snide remarks of similar negativity like this could be made about "Americans" of all types of backgrounds without a mini riot being started.

Snide remarks like Arsis made is what started the riots in Thailand and Greece. At least that's what I heard. ;)

My last name starts with an I and ends in an O. Don't pull the Italian Heritage crap with me ;)

My last name starts with an I and ends in an O. Don't pull the Italian Heritage crap with me ;)

My last name starts with a D and ends with an O...I'm glad we've moved beyond the BS...as you know, there are certain ethnic, religious and race groups where jokes are taken way too seriously.

My last name starts with a D and ends with an O...I'm glad we've moved beyond the BS...as you know, there are certain ethnic, religious and race groups where jokes are taken way too seriously.

Agreed. Don't get me started on the Irish. :winking0001:

Hey Garb if you have problems with posters that are not here please take it up with them directly. This is not the place for that kind of discussion.

In other words -- to those that are not here, no need to email me, I am actively working to correct the issue.

:-P

They don't read this third class board. you know that. :evil2:

Good, so we're both agreed that since I'm an Italian and can joke about my heritage without taking it too seriously.

Afo, Since when are Sicilians considered Italians?

Good, so we're both agreed that since I'm an Italian and can joke about my heritage without taking it too seriously.

Afo, Since when are Sicilians considered Italians?

When I said moved beyond the BS...I wasn't talking about you and me specifically. I was talking about Italian Americans as a whole. Yet, you'll get certain backgrounds of people that haven't come to that point.

Also, I hate the term "Italian Americans"...I'm an American who happens to be of Italian ancestry. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my heritage, but if Italy fell off the map tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me.

When I said moved beyond the BS...I wasn't talking about you and me specifically. I was talking about Italian Americans as a whole. Yet, you'll get certain backgrounds of people that haven't come to that point.

Also, I hate the term "Italian Americans"...I'm an American who happens to be of Italian ancestry. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of my heritage, but if Italy fell off the map tomorrow, it wouldn't bother me.

yea thats how i feel im an American Italian i dont speak the the language nor have ever been there(would love to go) but yet my name begins with a V and ends with a I lol

Archived