Ravens- Cowboys tonight

faba

I don't see how Dallas will lose this game, but for some reason I do see myself waking up to sportscenter and it all being about the "cowboys and how they crumbled"

i dont know, i could care less about this game, i want the division, not a wildcard spot.

Exactly, have ravens win and make jets play real football

Just Win the Phucking game!!!

Last game at Texas Stadium-

Root for Cowboys to knock the ravens off- right Stllerpaul.

You damn betcha! No offense to any AFCE team but yeah i'd way rather face either of them than that ratbird defense again. Twice was plenty enough for me! lol

I give the Cowboys a good chance tonight. They should be able to spread em' out and pass the ball on em'. IMO that's Bmore's one defensive weakness.

I don't see how Dallas will lose this game, but for some reason I do see myself waking up to sportscenter and it all being about the "cowboys and how they crumbled"

i dont know, i could care less about this game, i want the division, not a wildcard spot.

I already saw all that a couple weeks ago. Instead of giving Steelers credit for a hard-fought defensive battle win our wonderful friends at ESPN decided it was more important to talk about how the Cowgirls LOST...

It's all good though, i'd rather be under the radar anyway.

I'll root for Dallas, a win for them would be great for us.

DeMarcus Ware may be the best defensive player in the league, he should get the MVP IMO. He may get Strahans sack record, maybe not tonight but before the end of the season. Romo looked good against the Giants, I think the Cowboys take this.

I already saw all that a couple weeks ago. Instead of giving Steelers credit for a hard-fought defensive battle win our wonderful friends at ESPN decided it was more important to talk about how the Cowgirls LOST...

It's all good though, i'd rather be under the radar anyway.

There are two ways to right any sports story.....

You can write about the winners winning or the losers losing. ESPN tends to prefer the latter style.

Archived