Brett Favre: MERGED

Irish Jet

Terrible coaching all around, we took a shot with Favre and looks like it did not pan out.....Players have to take some responsibility also, the whole organization is a damn joke right now!!

yea, but watching all the playoff contenders the las tfew weeks and outside of Arizona (who wrapped up there divison by default) there hasn't been a more listless, non cohesive team then the Jets. We've seen breakdowns across the board the last 4 weeks, that has to be put on coaching imo

yea, but watching all the playoff contenders the las tfew weeks and outside of Arizona (who wrapped up there divison by default) there hasn't been a more listless, non cohesive team then the Jets. We've seen breakdowns across the board the last 4 weeks, that has to be put on coaching imo

The coaching staff being primarily responsible is self evident.

When Mangini decides to punt from the Niner's 38 on 4th & 1, is that the players' fault?

When Mangini decides to punt rather than the 50 yard attempt, is that the players' fault?

When the Jets can't get any pressure with a 3 man rush, is that the player's fault when no 3 man front can create pressure on its own?

When there is absolutely no half adjustments, is that the players' fault?

When the coaching staff fails to make an adjustment to deal with the Niner's bunch formation, is that the players' fault?

When even Steve Tasker is saying that the Jets need to run stop routes (where the receiver stops and Favre throws) rather than trying to hit everyone on the run which is more difficult in the weather conditions, is that the players' fault?

The bottom line is that Mangini lied to his players and the fans when he said in his introductory press conference that he would put the players in the best position to succeed. He has not done that.

In 3 years he is 23-24 as a HC. He's proved himself to be a losing HC.

No, Chad on this team would suck. BUT, if you switched Henning and Sporano with Mangini and Schott, Favre would be lights out.

What a cop out.

Do you think Mangini told Favre to roll all the way to the left then throw all the way back accross to the right for the INT?

Favre's improvisational style has always been his Achilles heel. Save 2007, he's been a bad quarterback for the past four years.

I said this in the beginning of the year, when everybody was so happy to get him. Probally the most overrated player in the history of the NFL. ONE superbowl. Thats it. With the teams he had any above average QB would have had 3. The Pack would have won last year if not for him.

LOL what a joke

he played on a small market team and took them to TWO superbowls, losing one to Elway + T.D.

he's a top 5 QB ever

What a cop out.

Do you think Mangini told Favre to roll all the way to the left then throw all the way back accross to the right for the INT?

Favre's improvisational style has always been his Achilles heel. Save 2007, he's been a bad quarterback for the past four years.

Lol..

You're the cop out dude. What makes you think Chad would've done any different here? You are aware Chad averaged an INT a game here the last 2 seasons, just like Favre?

What a cop out.

You are an arsehole. Way to take care of the the Chiefs today :rolleyes:

Did Joey Porter even play?

The Jets are going to beat your sorry arse team next Sunday.

ij's been waiting all year for this thread...some fan

Actually I've spent the entire year rooting my heart out for the Jets regardless, I would NEVER root for them or any player to fail. I never wanted this thread to happen, Why the **** would I? I take no satisfaction in not liking the Favre trade and I'm as pissed off as anyone that it didn't work out.

BTW, speaking of fans your team is taking a beating. Or have you switched again?

Archived