JN Stud or Dud - Playoff Edition

BwanaZulia

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets say someone used matt ryan during the year, can you use him for the playoffs?

can we use same guys that we used in reguar season?!?!

yes

Rules from last year:

* You can only pick a player once....Please keep track of who you pick.

* You must have your picks in by the first game of the playoff week.(Sat.4:30pm)

* If you select the same player twice ,you are eliminated from the game.

* Please make your selection BOLD and easy for us to read,Also add the Team your player plays for.

yes

Rules from last year:

* You can only pick a player once....Please keep track of who you pick.

* You must have your picks in by the first game of the playoff week.(Sat.4:30pm)

* If you select the same player twice ,you are eliminated from the game.

* Please make your selection BOLD and easy for us to read,Also add the Team your player plays for.

thanks yisman.

with that my pick is...

wildcard round- PEYTON MANNING, QB COLTS

bz if you want i will score..

yeah i know i am behind on the regular season.. but i hope to get it scored in the next week.

wildcard week : chad baby!! ( yeah i know that the ravens D is amazing.. but i have to give my guy props )

bz if you want i will score..

yeah i know i am behind on the regular season.. but i hope to get it scored in the next week.

wildcard week : chad baby!! ( yeah i know that the ravens D is amazing.. but i have to give my guy props )

wouldn't it be something if chad takes phins to SB!!!

what is over/under on amount of jet fans taking a header off of Empire state building?

wouldn't it be something if chad takes phins to SB!!!

what is over/under on amount of jet fans taking a header off of Empire state building?

you know how many brett fans i would see at jets games.. they had no interest in the Jets.. they just loveeeeeeeed brett..

well i am not like that... but since the jets are out of it. :rolleyes: and i dont have the pats to root AGAINST.. well then i will root for chad to do well.. ( yeah i hate the phins, so i will be a bit bi-polar this post season)

OY!

i am afraid of heights.. so the last time i was at the empire state building.. i was flat against the side of the building.. i couldnt even get close to the edge. :D

you know how many brett fans i would see at jets games.. they had no interest in the Jets.. they just loveeeeeeeed brett..

well i am not like that... but since the jets are out of it. :rolleyes: and i dont have the pats to root AGAINST.. well then i will root for chad to do well.. ( yeah i hate the phins, so i will be a bit bi-polar this post season)

OY!

i am afraid of heights.. so the last time i was at the empire state building.. i was flat against the side of the building.. i couldnt even get close to the edge. :D

i'm not rooting against him....

i am still a zombie after last nite

Archived