Mangenious fans?

JetsTitans63

Where are you all at today. As a former lurker who read here. It was sickening to read all the posters who coined him Mangenious and the savior.

Come on EAT CROW........:box:

I quit on Mangini after the Raiders game.

I believed in him and his plan.

But he's a terrible head coach. He knew how to draw up a plan but could never execute it.

edit: here's the thread where I quit defending these guys and finally realized they suck:

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1010992&postcount=13

I have defended this coaching staff throughout their tenure, hoping they knew what they were doing. After yesterday's performance it is evident our coaching staff sucks.

I have turned against them. They cant gameplan. They cant make adjustments. They have no feel for the game. I've given up on them. They cannot and will not bring us to the promise land.

Its a sad day in Jetland, but its about time we understand we will get nowhere with these guys. I just feel foolish it has taken me this long to realize how mediocre they really are and to jump on the bandwagon.

Where are you all at today. As a former lurker who read here. It was sickening to read all the posters who coined him Mangenious and the savior.

You mean to tell me that Eric being our Coach for 3 years and taking us to the playoffs his first year you didnt believe in him?....as a JET fan???

Either you're f#cking frontin (which is what I think) or you're not a jet fan (which you're probably not).

Every Jet fan believed in this guy at one point or another. Now all of a sudden someone has to "eat crow"? Type off bullsh!t is that?

You may be sick of watching JET FANS believing in their team and coaches, but im tired of weak ass fans always being the bad seed yet, if we were to win it all you'll be the first on line saying how you supported since day one (F#ckin Pu$$y).

Im not mad at people who gave up on Mangini, or Pennington, because they either put themselves in positions to fail or they were placed in a position to fail (Chad is good, but his injuries and flip flop seasons simply made him expendable...plain and simple).

Bottomline. You're not a Jet fan homie. You're a disgrace.

Shut the F#ck up.

P.S. I can say what I want because Im a fan from August til December (I wish I could be a fan all the way to February though) and you're just a hater all year round.

You mean to tell me that Eric being our Coach for 3 years and taking us to the playoffs his first year you didnt believe in him?....as a JET fan???

Either you're f#cking frontin (which is what I think) or you're not a jet fan (which you're probably not).

Every Jet fan believed in this guy at one point or another. Now all of a sudden someone has to "eat crow"? Type off bullsh!t is that?

You may be sick of watching JET FANS believing in their team and coaches, but im tired of weak ass fans always being the bad seed yet, if we were to win it all you'll be the first on line saying how you supported since day one (F#ckin Pu$$y).

Im not mad at people who gave up on Mangini, or Pennington, because they either put themselves in positions to fail or they were placed in a position to fail (Chad is good, but his injuries and flip flop seasons simply made him expendable...plain and simple).

Bottomline. You're not a Jet fan homie. You're a disgrace.

Shut the F#ck up.

P.S. I can say what I want because Im a fan from August til December (I wish I could be a fan all the way to February though) and you're just a hater all year round.

Go to hell...... let me guess you are 1 of the penguin lovers. Let me also you guess you shedded a few tears this morning because your boy Eric Mangini was fired boo hoo.

You call me a disgrace when you dont even know me KMA. Im on no ones bandwagon. Im a lifetime fan with season tickets how about you a loudmouth internet fan. Give me a break or shut the hell up................:box:

P.S Im also nobodys homie.........ebonics 101 is thatta way>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE DOOR

Go to hell...... let me guess you are 1 of the penguin lovers. Let me also you guess you shedded a few tears this morning because your boy Eric Mangini was fired boo hoo.

You call me a disgrace when you dont even know me KMA. Im on no ones bandwagon. Im a lifetime fan with season tickets how about you a loudmouth internet fan. Give me a break or shut the hell up................:box:

P.S Im also nobodys homie.........ebonics 101 is thatta way>>>>>>>>>>>>>THE DOOR

Ebonics 101 was like 1997 sun. Wake the f#ck up, you're a decade late.

And I used to be a mangenius lover, until he stopped being a genius and started being a dunce like yourself. I was loving it when we were 8-3 and we were doing the right things. I dont love it when we lose 4 of our final 5 games with what we had on this team.

F#ck how you feel. Im about the team, not the coach. He lost this team 5 weeks ago and it showed, so I completely agree with the fire.

Now, back to you. If I were to ever see you in person I'd slap your face with the "DOOR" for getting out of character homie. And I only Kiss my Wifes ass after dinner you f#cking Jet hater.

You mean to tell me that you have season tickets and you didnt believe in Mangini? You're a f#ckin liar dogz.

Oh, and NO I dont have season tickets...thats because I cant afford them. But If i did I'd would have made sure to smack your face every Sunday. And you can make fun of that sh!t too, Like I dont have a TV at home and get enjoyment from my Jets anyway so I dont mind not being able to afford it. That doesnt make you a Jet fan because you got "TICKETS". That just allows you to talk **** about them when you've been put in your place by an "internet fan" (P#ssy).

You're a disgrace as I said. How about you sell your season tickets given you dont believe in the Jets which is apparent. How do you not give something the benefit of the doubt yet you go every sunday? You're a liar!

You were one of those "ridaz" that you like to call out now when we first got mangini.

I believed in him the first year. Hell, I was so happy Herm was gone, I'd have welcomed ANYBODY. It became painfully obvious last year that Mangini is not as smart as he thinks he is. I hoped the improved talent would overcome his deficiencies. It didn't.

Ebonics 101 was like 1997 sun. Wake the f#ck up, you're a decade late.

And I used to be a mangenius lover, until he stopped being a genius and started being a dunce like yourself. I was loving it when we were 8-3 and we were doing the right things. I dont love it when we lose 4 of our final 5 games with what we had on this team.

F#ck how you feel. Im about the team, not the coach. He lost this team 5 weeks ago and it showed, so I completely agree with the fire.

Now, back to you. If I were to ever see you in person I'd slap your face with the "DOOR" for getting out of character homie. And I only Kiss my Wifes ass after dinner you f#cking Jet hater.

You mean to tell me that you have season tickets and you didnt believe in Mangini? You're a f#ckin liar dogz.

Oh, and NO I dont have season tickets...thats because I cant afford them. But If i did I'd would have made sure to smack your face every Sunday. And you can make fun of that sh!t too, Like I dont have a TV at home and get enjoyment from my Jets anyway so I dont mind not being able to afford it. That doesnt make you a Jet fan because you got "TICKETS". That just allows you to talk **** about them when you've been put in your place by an "internet fan" (P#ssy).

You're a disgrace as I said. How about you sell your season tickets given you dont believe in the Jets which is apparent. How do you not give something the benefit of the doubt yet you go every sunday? You're a liar!

You were one of those "ridaz" that you like to call out now when we first got mangini.

1997 sun??????

And I only Kiss my Wifes ass after dinner you f#cking Jet hater. Hopefully its a night when you eat hot dogs and beans which may be quite frequently.

You arent smacking anything but yourself silly.

The only disgrace here is you now back to the soup line and let knowledgeable fans and men discuss the JETS.

And once again im not your homie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THE DOOR

I believed in him the first year. Hell, I was so happy Herm was gone, I'd have welcomed ANYBODY. It became painfully obvious last year that Mangini is not as smart as he thinks he is. I hoped the improved talent would overcome his deficiencies. It didn't.

Yo JetsTitan, You see how Bob here used "Logic" to show that mangini didnt belong here? He gave him the benefit of the doubt.

You know how I KNOW that you're a Ryda JetTitan?

If mangini happened to turn out to be the best coach in the league starting this year with the changes in personell, you would have eventually jumped on the bandwagon and you would have NEVER mentioned the fact that you hated the dude for no reason.

I hate the fact that you claim to root for my team. I should F#ck you up for that (Im joking about F#cking you up...im actually not violent at all. I just talk alot of ****).

I should F#ck you up!

Yo JetsTitan, You see how Bob here used "Logic" to show that mangini didnt belong here? He gave him the benefit of the doubt.

You know how I KNOW that you're a Ryda JetTitan?

If mangini happened to turn out to be the best coach in the league starting this year with the changes in personell, you would have eventually jumped on the bandwagon and you would have NEVER mentioned the fact that you hated the dude for no reason.

I hate the fact that you claim to root for my team. I should F#ck you up for that (Im joking about F#cking you up...im actually not violent at all. I just talk alot of ****).

I should F#ck you up!

STFU STFU STFU enough of your nonsense. Internet threats are so childish and foolish. Remove yourself from the room please.

1997 sun??????

And I only Kiss my Wifes ass after dinner you f#cking Jet hater. Hopefully its a night when you eat hot dogs and beans which may be quite frequently.

You arent smacking anything but yourself silly.

The only disgrace here is you now back to the soup line and let knowledgeable fans and men discuss the JETS.

And once again im not your homie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> THE DOOR

And you're right. I love Hot dogs and Pork&Beans cuz I grew up on that sh!t. You talking sh!t about an upbringing that you obviously have no understanding of doesnt bother me whatsoever. I love my rice and ketchup, My mayo sandwiches, Peanutbutter and Jelly etc. You're still a F#cking disgrace no matter what I eat you F#cking Punk!

Yeah, and i talk ghetto. And I love the fact that no matter how far I go I have people like YOU to let me know that i'm Ghetto. It helps me level off if you get me. It also re-established the fact that I was right about you being a F#cking Jet, and Hotdog and Beans hater.

P.S. If I ever needed to get on a soup line to eat I would. And If I ever needed to rob someone so I could eat and be warm I'll make sure that I come find you. Whats your seat number in the stadium again? (PU$$Y). I'll smack your face. (no I wont, but I am a bit upset at you for being suck a gay fan).

STFU STFU STFU enough of your nonsense. Internet threats are so childish and foolish. Remove yourself from the room please.

Stop being such a hater and i'll gladly shut up. Repent from your evil deeds against this organization. You hold Jet seats yet you root against the coach. Thats considered "Jets Blasphemy".

Im damning you to Boston with Jet and Yankee gear on in the middle of Redsox and Pat town. I hope they beat your ass...so I dont have to smack your blasphemous face in public (I would never harm you...I hate that you're a gay ass fan though).

I don't think anybody is going to "eat crow". The mangenius posters are the same people that were calling for his head immediately after they lost to the Pats without Brady. I have defended Mangini. Not because I think he's so great, but because I don't think he's so bad. I don't have any problem with dumping him, but if it's just to get a name coach in here for PSL's I'm not so happy. Parcells comes here and he'll be gone in a year or two and where will we be? Mangini had a plan. He wasn't the best, but the team seemed plenty improved compared to what he took over. I hope the new guy builds on what we have and plans to stay.

And you're right. I love Hot dogs and Pork&Beans cuz I grew up on that sh!t. You talking sh!t about an upbringing that you obviously have no understanding of doesnt bother me whatsoever. I love my rice and ketchup, My mayo sandwiches, Peanutbutter and Jelly etc. You're still a F#cking disgrace no matter what I eat you F#cking Punk!

Yeah, and i talk ghetto. And I love the fact that no matter how far I go I have people like YOU to let me know that i'm Ghetto. It helps me level off if you get me. It also re-established the fact that I was right about you being a F#cking Jet, and Hotdog and Beans hater.

P.S. If I ever needed to get on a soup line to eat I would. And If I ever needed to rob someone so I could eat and be warm I'll make sure that I come find you. Whats your seat number in the stadium again? (PU$$Y). I'll smack your face. (no I wont, but I am a bit upset at you for being suck a gay fan).

I will consider you 1 of the lowlife degenerate fans here with obviously nothing better to do today. Stop acting like someone or something your not. If your unemployed and need a job pm me I can send you to a place who may hire you and help you get through whats obviously a very sorry life.

I don't think anybody is going to "eat crow". The mangenius posters are the same people that were calling for his head immediately after they lost to the Pats without Brady. I have defended Mangini. Not because I think he's so great, but because I don't think he's so bad. I don't have any problem with dumping him, but if it's just to get a name coach in here for PSL's I'm not so happy. Parcells comes here and he'll be gone in a year or two and where will we be? Mangini had a plan. He wasn't the best, but the team seemed plenty improved compared to what he took over. I hope the new guy builds on what we have and plans to stay.

EXACTLY!!!!! JetsTitan Blasphemous ass cant see that.

Luckily we'll never know the truth. But it sure reeks of it. Guy had 2 winning seasons in 3 years. And we dump him at 2am? Sure seems like its about PSL's.

Truth be told, if they pick a quality long haul guy, I don't care. Odds are they will pay some name figurehead who will make all the right noises and disappear with a ton of money in two years or less. Say Parcells runs out on Miami, how long do you think he'll last at his next stop?

Agreed n rep'd

I am glad to see him go, I think he is directly responsible for 65% of what was wrong this year and indirectly responsible for another 20% of what was wrong.

BUT......

Nobody dubbed him mangenious last year, they did it in 06. say what you want, 06 was a fantastic year. Came off a terrible season with no off season improvements with a totally new coaching staff and the jets came up with incredible game plans each and every week to beat a lot of teams. The management and play calling was great with all the stunts and tricks and aggressive moves. Schotty JR was actually looked at as a possible head coach for a few teams after that season. He was also in the talks for coach of the year. hindsight is 20/20, but there is nobody here who didn't think at the time that he was doing great, and if you try and say otherwise that you were smart enough in 06 to see he was crap then you are just being untruthful or you didn't watch the jets that year.

Truth be told, if they pick a quality long haul guy, I don't care. Odds are they will pay some name figurehead who will make all the right noises and disappear with a ton of money in two years or less. Say Parcells runs out on Miami, how long do you think he'll last at his next stop?

I agree...I hope its someone who wants to be here for the long haul. But out of the big names, who would want to put in 5,6,7 years? All the big names are quitters and will do it again.

And I would stay far,far away from Parcells. You know what you're getting. And it aint worth the hassle.

I will consider you 1 of the lowlife degenerate fans here with obviously nothing better to do today. Stop acting like someone or something your not. If your unemployed and need a job pm me I can send you to a place who may hire you and help you get through whats obviously a very sorry life.

What??? My G, im at work at my desk right now getting paid to talk sh!t to you homie.

I dont need a job or a damn soup kitchen and my wife dont cook hotdogs and beans. She creates "great dishes" and makes Rasberry Tiramisu for desert right before I kiss her damn ass for cooking so damn well.

Watch your mouth about my wife's Tiramisu sun. Im "willingly" non-violent. I will kick your ass over that cake you F#cking Punk!

What??? My G, im at work at my desk right now getting paid to talk sh!t to you homie.

I dont need a job or a damn soup kitchen and my wife dont cook hotdogs and beans. She creates "great dishes" and makes Rasberry Tiramisu for desert right before I kiss her damn ass for cooking so damn well.

Watch your mouth about my wife's Tiramisu sun. Im "willingly" non-violent. I will kick your ass over that cake you F#cking Punk!

PM me I can help........:cheers:

Getting over denial and having to lie about your life are the first of many steps to success.

perfectly said. Everyone believed in 06, everyone raised an eyebrow in 07, everyone got smacked in the face with reality in 08.

I am glad to see him go, I think he is directly responsible for 65% of what was wrong this year and indirectly responsible for another 20% of what was wrong.

BUT......

Nobody dubbed him mangenious last year, they did it in 06. say what you want, 06 was a fantastic year. Came off a terrible season with no off season improvements with a totally new coaching staff and the jets came up with incredible game plans each and every week to beat a lot of teams. The management and play calling was great with all the stunts and tricks and aggressive moves. Schotty JR was actually looked at as a possible head coach for a few teams after that season. He was also in the talks for coach of the year. hindsight is 20/20, but there is nobody here who didn't think at the time that he was doing great, and if you try and say otherwise that you were smart enough in 06 to see he was crap then you are just being untruthful or you didn't watch the jets that year.

Trust me, though you're pretty much right, JetTitan only sees whats in his large intestin because his head is up his own ass.

Trust me, though you're pretty much right, JetTitan only sees whats in his large intestin because his head is up his own ass.

I can tell you I dont see hotdogs and beans or watered down bean soup or do I see raspberry tirmasui. My head may very well be up my ass at least my ass isnt sitting on my shoulders with **** for brains.

PM me I can help........:cheers:

Getting over denial and having to lie about your life are the first of many steps to success.

I dont lie about being hood. I also dont like about recognizing a hater when I see one. And no I dont want to toast up a beer with you.

I know I was like I'd smack you and all, but all jokes aside, though im not like that I really do mean it when i say that you're a b!tch ass, Fake ass, season ticket holding jet fan.

I dont lie about being hood. I also dont like about recognizing a hater when I see one. And no I dont want to toast up a beer with you.

I know I was like I'd smack you and all, but all jokes aside, though im not like that I really do mean it when i say that you're a b!tch ass, Fake ass, season ticket holding jet fan.

Im not your bitch or your homie. I am your maker son now pipe the hell down or I will put you on ignore. PLEASE

I can tell you I dont see hotdogs and beans or watered down bean soup or do I see raspberry tirmasui. My head may very well be up my ass at least my ass isnt sitting on my shoulders with **** for brains.

Well, learn how to spell Tiramisu since you're not all "Ebonic" and all.

And yes, your ass isnt sitting on your shoulders but I am glad to know that you recognize what your head is infact in your ass. Its not sitting on your shoulders because you havent pushed your neck in far enough. You'll say something else dumb to achieve that though. You dont seize to amaze me with your stupidity at all.

Watch its coming with your next comment. I bet on it. You'll probably say something about my "hoodness". My hotdog and beans or something. that'll be the time when i know that you're farting in your ears and blowing it out your mouth you F#cking punk.

I'll drink to that!

Archived