Yankees Suck!!! Yankees Suck!!! Yankees Suck!!!

PFSIKH

Dumb post. Are you saying the Sux would have won their last two WS titles anyway if they didn't spend the bucks....come on man.

Jesus, quit your f'ing whining NS.

For a fan base that supposedly does not give a rats ass about what other people think your team's billion dollar flop over the last 8 years have seemed to get all your panties in a bunch. :rolleyes:

Jesus, quit your f'ing whining NS.

For a fan base that supposedly does not give a rats ass about what other people think your team's billion dollar flop over the last 8 years have seemed to get all your panties in a bunch. :rolleyes:

Whining? That's your fan base dude. How many WS titles has your team won in your lifetime? I've been breathing this fine earth for 15 titles for my team...with that record, do you really think I give a **** about your two championships? What rattles my cage is when your second class franchise thinks they've invented the damn game.

I can only imagine if the roles were reversed and it was your team with the 26 titles...hell, you do it now with your 3 SB's to our 1.

Edit: In all honesty, I'm not worried about your team...the Rays are the team to beat this year and I like their pitching staff. You guys signed a bunch of guys on the cheap hoping they strike it rich with their shotgun method of signing free agents...

What rattles my cage is when your second class franchise thinks they've invented the damn game. /QUOTE]

Ok, I'll bite.

Eh!!??

I thought the thread was about how much your team sucked, not about how who invented the game. But I'm just a Scotsman, your ballgame frightens and confuses me.

Whining? That's your fan base dude. How many WS titles has your team won in your lifetime? I've been breathing this fine earth for 15 titles for my team...with that record, do you really think I give a **** about your two championships? What rattles my cage is when your second class franchise thinks they've invented the damn game.

I can only imagine if the roles were reversed and it was your team with the 26 titles...hell, you do it now with your 3 SB's to our 1.

Edit: In all honesty, I'm not worried about your team...the Rays are the team to beat this year and I like their pitching staff. You guys signed a bunch of guys on the cheap hoping they strike it rich with their shotgun method of signing free agents...

Versus the typical Skank fan who by virtue of their teams titles that they had nothing to do with give them all knowing perspective and knowledge on baseball. :rolleyes:

Versus the typical Skank fan who by virtue of their teams titles that they had nothing to do with give them all knowing perspective and knowledge on baseball. :rolleyes:

Hey, you start a thread with Yankees suck, suck, suck...now eat it!

By the way, I know I had nothing to do with them winning...I just enjoy the 26 titles they've presented to us loyal Yankees fans.

What else do you have from the rear support...;)

Hey, you start a thread with Yankees suck, suck, suck...now eat it!

By the way, I know I had nothing to do with them winning...I just enjoy the 26 titles they've presented to us loyal Yankees fans.

What else do you have from the rear support...;)

I am happy with the Sox. After decades of largely management failure and ineptness, the reins were finally handed over to someone that wants a solid base to build and maintain future success.

BTW Yankees still suck....Jeter Swallows 2! :cheers:

Sorry Texiera did not want to play for the Red Sux because he hates them:)

Yeah, I am sure that will make his first trip to Boston fun. I cannot wait to srat what the T-shirts say.

All little smaller than the current capacity...but, they expect a sellout of all the games.

I fully expect just about all the games to be sold out this season. It will be interesting to see the crowds in 2010, 2011, etc. as I've heard the ticket prices are insane.

I fully expect just about all the games to be sold out this season. It will be interesting to see the crowds in 2010, 2011, etc. as I've heard the ticket prices are insane.

A lot of the tickets aren't terrible. The mid level and upper level aren't cheap but are semi-affordable.

The lower level is crazy though.

A lot of the tickets aren't terrible. The mid level and upper level aren't cheap but are semi-affordable.

The lower level is crazy though.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new place this season (on TV obviously). The Stadium looks awesome.

I'm interested to see what the crowd is like behind home plate. A lot of teams make those seats big bucks and when you see the games on TV the seats are empty.

Excuse me, that would be 35,000 rabid fans!

I wonder what the crowd is going to be like at the new Yankee Stadium. What is the capacity?

Judging by the prices, I am guessing it is going to be more of the reserved sit on your hands crowd.

Judging by the prices, I am guessing it is going to be more of the reserved sit on your hands crowd.

Those seats in the old stadium cost $250 each. Yes they will be more in the new stadium. But Joe Six Pack wasn't sitting there anyhow.

The bleacher creatures will stand strong--the price increases aren't too bad for the bleachers and upper level seats. The lower levels were and will continue to be filled with suits, so nothing much will change except a bit smaller capacity.

Archived