MOCK DRAFT - 1st Round -1/16/09

Aqua4ever04

Offer alternatives because I don't see any. And Andre Smith is painfully over rated. Not to mention he was dumb enough to get suspended for the biggest game of his life.

Alternatives? Okay.

KC will not go RB with the 3rd pick. Moreno may be good but he's not even close to top 5 status IMO. I'm convinced Detroit are taking a QB so I think KC may have a shot at Curry.

Andre Smith is not going to fall far. He's very talented and I don't think the suspension will hurt his stock to much. I think at the very worst, he'll be a top 10 pick.

One of the few picks I actually like surprisingly enough, is the Jets selection.

Alternatives? Okay.

KC will not go RB with the 3rd pick. Moreno may be good but he's not even close to top 5 status IMO. I'm convinced Detroit are taking a QB so I think KC may have a shot at Curry.

Andre Smith is not going to fall far. He's very talented and I don't think the suspension will hurt his stock to much. I think at the very worst, he'll be a top 10 pick.

One of the few picks I actually like surprisingly enough, is the Jets selection.

KC is in a difficult position. They won't go OL, DT, CB or QB. Michael Johnson nor Brian Orakpo are worth the 3rd pick, I don't think they want to go Crabtree, there's no line backers avaiable worth the pick; difficult spot. This draft is so crappy; next year will be a very talented pool, though.

I have Andre Smith 4th on my OL list. I like Eugene Moore, Michael Oher and Jason Smith more. Just the way it shakes out.

So because someone disagrees with you they must of course be experts?

Pretty arrogant, do you not think?

If this is arrogant than so be it. But this is not the worst mock I've ever seen. I just want people to forumulate their own opinions rather than listen to Mel Kiper and Todd McShay. Watch the Shrine Game and listen to how man "gem" comments McShay has. Says arm strength means a quarterback has the ability to make all the throws.

Why? Because Todd McShay says so? Why don't you actually form your own opinion rather than listening to ESPN.

Phuck No i have seen every Bama game Andre has played!!

He is a stud.

The Poster who said Woody is the best RT in NFL must be a drunk

18 year ole living in Dublin.

Woody does not excell at pass protection.

If this is arrogant than so be it. But this is not the worst mock I've ever seen. I just want people to forumulate their own opinions rather than listen to Mel Kiper and Todd McShay. Watch the Shrine Game and listen to how man "gem" comments McShay has. Says arm strength means a quarterback has the ability to make all the throws.

It is our own opinions! Anybody that watches football knows KC traded their best pass rusher last year and had one of the worst pass rushes in the league this year. So you tell me...why on earth would they draft a RB? Especially when they drafted one last year!

2 RBs in the top 5? 3 WRs in the 1st round? Come on man...

That's only a few of many...I'm no expert, but all it takes is an amateur to see you're no expert either.

LOL. Ah yes, you MUST take a quarterback with the first overall pick; regardless. If Bradford had come out, yes, go ahead. But when there isn't a QB in the top 10 overall, you don't reach. The Lions can wait until the 2010 draft in a rich quarteback class.

Think before you type.

No think before you post idiotic mocks Dolphag fan.

It is our own opinions! Anybody that watches football knows KC traded their best pass rusher last year and had one of the worst pass rushes in the league this year. So you tell me...why on earth would they draft a RB? Especially when they drafted one last year!

2 RBs in the top 5? 3 WRs in the 1st round? Come on man...

That's only a few of many...I'm no expert, but all it takes is an amateur to see you're no expert either.

So because there was one year where receivers and running backs were thin means that, that will be the trend from now on? What about 2007 when there was like 5 receivers taken in the first round (Johnson, Ginn, Bowe, Davis and might've been another, I don't recall.)

Please offer an alternative as to which pass rusher they should take at #3? Do you really want to take a one-dimensional defensive end at #3 with Orakpo?

I'm not exactly an expert, but can clearly see you aren't too familiar with this draft process. You can't just say the Chiefs will take a pass rusher because they don't have one, it doesn't work like that.

Archived