Anyone buying a PSL?

Hofstra Jet

Well,

1)the jets are not letting you pay over 20 years, just up front, 5 year, and 15 year.

2) the jets are not doing this interest free.

So first lets take the 15 year interest payment and plug it in. I will do this for one seat, but as most people will have 2 or 4 seats, they will need to multiply that number by 2 or 4 or however many seats they want.

4,000 seat

20 percent up front of 800, plus 15 annual payments of 374 totaling 5,610 equals 6410 which spread out over 20 years is 32.05, or 152.05 for a seat in the mezz endzone. Why not just dump the psl and charge me that much per ticket?

Oh, and as for the psl just being a few more dollars per ticket and not a cathartic event, let's see what plunking down a psl really costs by figuring out what a viable alternative is. If you were to instead take 4,000 and invest it at 4.5% annually and just reinvest, at the end of the 20 year timeline you use, you would have 9,647.00, well over twice what you started with. So that "few dollars a ticket" you mention is really 5,647.00 in unrealized income.

Oh, and you are a douche bag too.

Let's not overlook the fact the ticket cost will increase on a regular basis over that 20 year span. Woody has increased ticket prices every year except one since buying the team. That will not change going forward.

So let's see $4,000 for the psl over 20 years ( the current stadium's life span) is $200 per year divided by 10 games per year is $20 per game assuming you never sell the psl and the value goes to zero - a few more dollars per ticket over the life - not a cathartic event huh.

Wow. sounds awesome. Want to buy my rights to PSL's? If its such a great deal, you should be scooping up people's rights to their PSL's.

When can I expect your check?

If its such a great deal, you should be scooping up people's rights to their PSL's.

When can I expect your check?

I will buy PSL's - send me the details - you might want to check Ebay for pricing - they have been trading there for a while.

I will buy PSL's - send me the details - you might want to check Ebay for pricing - they have been trading there for a while.

LOL. Something that you can't buy yet has been selling on EBAY for awhile. Sweet. This gets better and better.

Post me your offer.

I have March 2nd. I also have great seats so my priority is even better.

Since I wont be buying the PSL, I might as well sell to someone who wants it...

What are the seat locations ? How much do you want to transfer the seats to me ? I lose your seniority in the transfer but thats fine with me. The deadline to fax a signed form in is Jan 31st. The form is available to download in a pdf but is too large to attach here - Lets get busy !

Post me your offer.

I have March 2nd. I also have great seats so my priority is even better.

Since I wont be buying the PSL, I might as well sell to someone who wants it...

What are the seat locations ? How much do you want to transfer the seats to me ? I lose your seniority in the transfer but thats fine with me. The deadline to fax a signed form in is Jan 31st. The form is available to download in a pdf but is too large to attach here - Lets get busy !

If you read any of my previous postings on this site, the best thing to do would be to have me buy the PSL you want and then "sell" it to you in 2011. You pay all the fees, and I get a little something something for it.

BTW my seats are sec 131... field level 50 yd line

If you read any of my previous postings on this site, the best thing to do would be to have me buy the PSL you want and then "sell" it to you in 2011. You pay all the fees, and I get a little something something for it.

I prefer to avoid the legal contract required ( yes it is ) for that type of arrangement. How much to transfer to me tomorrow ? I;m ready.

YUP _ query - JETS PSL and 3 results come up right now. Click on completed auctions in the left column and 25 results show.

Selling season tickets for 2009 is just a little different from selling PSLs. No PSLs have been sold yet. The only auction from the Jets was the coaches club and that was a disaster.

Selling season tickets for 2009 is just a little different from selling PSLs. No PSLs have been sold yet. The only auction from the Jets was the coaches club and that was a disaster.

The season tickets TRANSFER to the new owner who has the PSL rights. It is a psl sale.

I prefer to avoid the legal contract required ( yes it is ) for that type of arrangement. How much to transfer to me tomorrow ? I;m ready.

Nope. I am still going to games in 2009 so I am not giving up my rights for the upcoming season.

I will only do as I stated above. It makes zero sense to transfer it and lose my good spot.

BTW... My starting price is $1,000 per seat.

Tequila will do this to guarantee getting 2009 tickets & have seniority in front of anyone on the waitlist. With the excedous to non psl seating excellent locations will be available.

Is this guy running a pyramid PSL scheme? :bag:

My guess is just about anyone will be able to get PSL's if they want... I doubt demand will exceed supply... now the non-PSL seats might be tough to get a hand on...

True dat.

I am hoping to land the non-PSL and hoping that all the PSL talk just gets all those "seniors" to bail on tickets overall, leaving some non-PSL seats for me! :)

BZ

True dat.

I am hoping to land the non-PSL and hoping that all the PSL talk just gets all those "seniors" to bail on tickets overall, leaving some non-PSL seats for me! :)

BZ

BZ, take this for what it's worth atthis stage of the PSL business.

I have a seat with one of my son's in the front row club. Seat is $4000 a year.

I don't go up for every game but my son does and he sell's mine to one of his friends

so I don;t spend that much a year. There are a lot of well heeled guys sitting in my

section. If I wanted a similar seat in the new stadium it will be about $25000 plus

game day seat. WE have gotten to know them pretty well over the years. The talk

is because of the economy theymay not go for it BUT because of their seniority

and current status they are looking for the non psl's between the 40's in the upper

deck.

Another son's mother in law has 6 seats on the 50. She has top senniority.

She told the Jets she wants the non psl's on the 50 yeard line and they will

be giving it to her.

The bottom line is at this point anyone wanting a psl will probably have no

trouble getting anywhere they want in the Stadium, but the problem will be

getting a non psl if that's what u want.

Also I think that if you get a non psl you cannot transfer it to anyone down the road.

Nope, strictly as a matter of principle. I refuse to pay for the right to buy tickets, it seems like double taxation or something like that. The whole concept is illogical.

I remember the first time I heard of PSL...I thought it was and is the biggest ripoff in sports..but they do it because fans buy it...if more take your stance..maybe one day it will just go away...

Archived