40 Years and Counting...

Maxman

In '98/'99 our opponent would have been the Falcons, a team the Jets beat that year; and now, this year...

The Cardinals.

It hurts. Hurts bad.

That was what, 28-3 final score? I remember being at that game and then looking at it in January and wondering what the hell the Falcons were doing there... doing the same thing with Arizona now. Its really ridiculous how much an NFL season has its ups and downs and craziness.

well seeing the cardinals do this makes me wonder if we have a chance next year.

If the Cardinals can make the Super Bowl / possibly win the Super Bowl, EVERYBODY has a chance to win in any sport....

Except the Chicago Cubs & New York Jets. :)

Boldin wants out... I would give up the 17th for him.

No way. He is good and is a potential 1,500 yard receiver. But no way am I giving up a first, shelling out a huge contract to him when they have no clue if any QB will be able to get him the ball.

In '98/'99 our opponent would have been the Falcons, a team the Jets beat that year; and now, this year...

The Cardinals.

It hurts. Hurts bad.

Come on man. How can it hurt?? You're a Jets fan!! You can take the worst heartbreaks season after season & you still come back for more. Us Jets fans are a glutton for punishment.

Archived