TV Land Mafia Game Thread

Doggin94it

The doctor(s) really screwed the pooch on this one. Our cop is dead after clearly revealing his role?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the JVOR voters the previous day. Chances are that at least one is mafia, but there is no way of telling who it is at this point.

We need more info, but right now I have a big FOS on Woody and Uart.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The doctor(s) really screwed the pooch on this one. Our cop is dead after clearly revealing his role?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to the JVOR voters the previous day. Chances are that at least one is mafia, but there is no way of telling who it is at this point.

We need more info, but right now I have a big FOS on Woody and Uart.

Yep.

I will also throw Vic in that FOS loop. I wouldnt be surprised if the 3 are working together.

so we have 7 hours and like 3 people voting..

imo go with one of the guys distancing from Norway or bandwagoning with him. Vicious did both. It's the best we have to go on right now..

vote Vicious

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts

so we have 7 hours and like 3 people voting..

imo go with one of the guys distancing from Norway or bandwagoning with him. Vicious did both. It's the best we have to go on right now..

vote Vicious

What do you see when the Pillsbury Dough Boy bends over?

Doughnuts

Says the guy who rode JVoR the hardest only to throw in some random vote in at the end in hope of a random lynch in his mafia's favor after it was clear that no lynch would take place. Vicious will be honest, he didn't know which way to lean on Norway. Vicious thinks that's called "being subjective".

If the town feels that Vicious needs to be lynched then by all means go for it. Once Vicious is lynched you'll see once again that CTM is guilty of two attempts of organizing a lynch against innocent people.

Says the guy who rode JVoR the hardest only to throw in some random vote in at the end in hope of a random lynch in his mafia's favor after it was clear that no lynch would take place. Vicious will be honest, he didn't know which way to lean on Norway. Vicious thinks that's called "being subjective".

If the town feels that Vicious needs to be lynched then by all means go for it. Once Vicious is lynched you'll see once again that CTM is guilty of two attempts of organizing a lynch against innocent people.

I didn't ride him hard and I backed off when I had him figured as overzealous newb..

As far as you and Norway, it was Norway voting you out of the blue so Vicious's feelings on Norway aren't relevant here. What might be relevant is that you two also cast the 3rd and 5th votes on the Thor train within 4 minutes of one another..

What is a Yankee?

The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone

I didn't ride him hard and I backed off when I had him figured as overzealous newb..

As far as you and Norway, it was Norway voting you out of the blue so Vicious's feelings on Norway aren't relevant here. What might be relevant is that you two also cast the 3rd and 5th votes on the Thor train within 4 minutes of one another..

What is a Yankee?

The same as a quickie, but a guy can do it alone

If it's allowed Vicious would screenshot his PM's so you can see there's no talking outside on Vicious's part. Vicious has explained he jumped on the Thor train in order to get a lynch to get an answer as Vicious stated many times that Vicious felt a random lynch would do the town no good. Luckily for the town, Vicious was dead wrong. Vicious won't lie about it, Norway seemed ok to Vicious. Dont' try and back off on the JVoR comment. You rode him the hardest out of anyone here then dropped off on the "n00b" factor. He called you out publically.

Considering JVoR was a cop after his role reveal you and your mafioso knew he was dangerous if he pegged you and had a power role. Why not off him? The only thing you got is that Vicious voted for Thor closely in conjunction to the time Norway did. Like Vicious said, If doggin allows Vicious will screenshot his inbox and sent box to show no convo's. That is how sure Vicious is that he is 100% innocent.

Once again, for the townies, if you feel CTM is "onto Vicious" please vote for Vicious, if the lynching occurs you will see two attempts (one successful) by CTM of lynching innocents. Vicious wouldn't put it past an intelligent poster to have such poor judgement.

Yeah, we have time. No need to rush a vote. I think CTM thought today was Wednesday or something...

hahah yup... The kids being off school yesterday has eff'd up my schedule. For some reason I thought today was Wednesday..

In any event, we do need to start some discussion here unless we want to rest our fate in Doggin's wife again :D

What is the difference between a Harley and a Hoover?

The position of the dirt bag

If it's allowed Vicious would screenshot his PM's so you can see there's no talking outside on Vicious's part. Vicious has explained he jumped on the Thor train in order to get a lynch to get an answer as Vicious stated many times that Vicious felt a random lynch would do the town no good. Luckily for the town, Vicious was dead wrong. Vicious won't lie about it, Norway seemed ok to Vicious. Dont' try and back off on the JVoR comment. You rode him the hardest out of anyone here then dropped off on the "n00b" factor. He called you out publically.

I'm leaning towards your side here a bit, but the PM thing isn't too great evidence. You could've just deleted the PMs and it would look like no one PM'ed you at all.

Considering JVoR was a cop after his role reveal you and your mafioso knew he was dangerous if he pegged you and had a power role. Why not off him? The only thing you got is that Vicious voted for Thor closely in conjunction to the time Norway did. Like Vicious said, If doggin allows Vicious will screenshot his inbox and sent box to show no convo's. That is how sure Vicious is that he is 100% innocent.

Once again, for the townies, if you feel CTM is "onto Vicious" please vote for Vicious, if the lynching occurs you will see two attempts (one successful) by CTM of lynching innocents. Vicious wouldn't put it past an intelligent poster to have such poor judgement.

Jvor also publically stated he was going to investigate Thos/Rjf or EY. Them three would be the most likely to risk a doc protect and take a shot at Jvor to avoid detection..

Here's what I have on you 1) You bandwagonned at spots 3 and 5 with Norway which are well known Mafia sweetspots and 2) Norway was voting you out of the gate. Mafia voting for each other on day 1 is very typical behavior in order to distance from one another without risking starting a lynch train..

Outside of you, I'm interested in EY. He seems to know a lot of things. We must remember that only scum themselves know who is innocent/guilty. One way scum tries to gain control of the town is by speaking confidently about one's innocence or guilt and being proven right.

What's the biggest crime committed by transvestites?

Male fraud

It's not a waste, you've just given me a nice nugget of info. Thanks.

lol well im just saying its a wasted vote because im trying to whats best for the townies... and even tho my FOS is some what on CTM he brings up a good point.. but we will see i have a feeling that there are some people in cahoots still i just gotta figure out who the master mind of it all is

lol well im just saying its a wasted vote because im trying to whats best for the townies... and even tho my FOS is some what on CTM he brings up a good point.. but we will see i have a feeling that there are some people in cahoots still i just gotta figure out who the master mind of it all is

Do you not associate yourself with "the townies?"

Not buying it for one second, this guy is pure scum.

Vote: Vicious89x

what are you talking about i just said im trying to do whats best for the townies. how is that not associating myself.. im not totally clear on the rules and im not even sure if im allowed to annouce my role..am i?

In this thread you are allowed to say anything you'd like with the exception of posting PMs from doggin.

what are you talking about i just said im trying to do whats best for the townies. how is that not associating myself.. im not totally clear on the rules and im not even sure if im allowed to annouce my role..am i?

You can, but you'd be an idiot if you did. Especially if you're mafia. I'm just trying to glean any possible information off people here.

You can, but you'd be an idiot if you did. Especially if you're mafia. I'm just trying to glean any possible information off people here.

ok well i dont really have that much info but alot of stuff i read is making sense.. im the type that doesnt really see stuff right away but when people mention something it just clicks.. like i think CTM just said something about Visious and Norway and it did seem like early on they were confiding with each other(because mafia knows who each other are right?or am i wrong) and that is really making the wheels turn in my head.. but im going to hold off on my vote for right now and see what else happens between tonight and tomorrow evening

I'm going to have to cast my vote for JiF

I simply do not like his voting/FOS patterns.

LOL

You dont like my "patterns". Ha!

I mistakenly voted for JVoR, for the reason you originally pointed out, he is dead now.

I FOS a couple of guys who I suspect could be working together. Then one of them happened to post something that reinfocred my belief that he is scummy, so I voted him.

So tell me, where did you notice this voting/FOS "pattern" that you dont like?

FOS: Rutgers, Thor, JiF, BG, LilMick, CTM, War Ensemble, EY - all voted for JVoR.

Why would scum want themself/selves investigated? The M.O. is clear as day. Plenty of time until the deadline to hear everyone out, but I'm going to have to tentatively stick with my original hunch of Thor (my first vote), at least until something else jumps out at me.

The more I think about this the more shady antics seem to be going on. For starters, the idea that RJF and/or Thor are doctors, but neither protected JVoR is strange to say the least. And upon further thought, the results from the night weren't posted until after the deadline, meaning their is a good chance that someone who had a night action never even submitted anything. If that's the case, it is really quite odd to say the least. The way things turned out between the outcome of that random lynch and last night makes me think a lot of our theories kind of go out the window now.

Knowing for sure now that JVoR was an innocent certainly makes you want to evaluate the people who voted for him further, but on the flip side, the mafia was clearly hesitant to make the final striking move to kill him off themselves. I can only imagine that with JVoR and Thor both close to death they figured somebody would jump from one to the other in order just to make it a done deal and save them from having to do it. They probably didn't want any of their guys in the spotlight as putting the death blow in and I also doubt they figured one of their own being killed in the random lynch.

My suspicion on Vicious certainly stands, especially with what some pointed out regarding the quick voting string that took place on day one. Woody seems to be drawing the attention of a lot of people, but I'm not completely convinced on him yet. His one comment was interesting but could potentially be over-analyzed and his suspicion of Thor isn't enough to convince me because after last nights results, I'm not convinced that anyone's day role says anything about their alignment or night abilities.

I also think we need to keep a sharp eye on those who almost seem out of their way to kind of just fade in the background. Too many people seem to be skating on by and jumping in with the random comment while disappearing when things get heated. It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to start applying some pressure to these folks.

FOS: Rutgers, Thor, JiF, BG, LilMick, CTM, War Ensemble, EY - all voted for JVoR.

Why would scum want themself/selves investigated? The M.O. is clear as day. Plenty of time until the deadline to hear everyone out, but I'm going to have to tentatively stick with my original hunch of Thor (my first vote), at least until something else jumps out at me.

There's one giant hole in your logic. Nobody knew JVoR was an investigator when they voted for him. He only revealed himself late in day one and nobody else jumped on after that. Unless doggin gave them specific info on players (very unlikely) or added a daytime mafia-investigator ability, not even the mafia players would've known who JVoR was. If JVoR revealed and then got lynched you may have a case.

As I said earlier, its a safe bet that there were mafia players voting on JVoR, but the same holds true for Thor. In all honesty, they were probably trying to spread themselves to keep from getting so easily grouped together and making themselves targets. Its unlikely they'd be willing to pile on like that so early on and make their entire team prime suspects. So while there's probably a couple of mafia in there, you can say the same if you pulled up the list of all the people for voted for Thor.

Hell, we KNOW at least one mafia voted for Thor.

LOL

You dont like my "patterns". Ha!

I mistakenly voted for JVoR, for the reason you originally pointed out, he is dead now.

I FOS a couple of guys who I suspect could be working together. Then one of them happened to post something that reinfocred my belief that he is scummy, so I voted him.

So tell me, where did you notice this voting/FOS "pattern" that you dont like?

Why would I tell you how to act and disadvantage myself and the town?

Archived