So Who IS This Mark Sanchez Guy

SoFlaJets

that the ESPN scroll says we're now going to draft @ #17 anyway? Is he any good and if we get him can we nickname him Dirty?

Very very average QB who would have benefitted greatly by staying in school the extra year. I hope to God we have no interest in him. :puke:

altho the sanchez falling to 17 scenario is possible (and i tend to agree with it)

recent buzz has this player not getting out of the top 3. people say he is the most physically talented USC qb since Palmer.... that all he lacks is experience.

I first saw Palmer as a soph at Troy and IMHO Sanchez name should NOT be included in any sentence with Palmer in it.

I watched several USC games this year and I wasnt impressed...

I'd prefer the guy from Kansas State to be honest.

You were more impressed with Freeman than Sanchez?

Really?

I think Sanchez is the clear #2 QB in this class. He's got the size, arm strength, and mobility. He's also been extremely well coached and was basically brought up as a QB.

His only real knock is inexperience, and a smart team can handle that.

You were more impressed with Freeman than Sanchez?

Really?

I think Sanchez is the clear #2 QB in this class. He's got the size, arm strength, and mobility. He's also been extremely well coached and was basically brought up as a QB.

His only real knock is inexperience, and a smart team can handle that.

Freeman seems to have a stronger arm. He's also bigger, a Ben Roethlisberger type.

He's also a tad incosistent, but so is Sanchez

Archived