Ray Lewis tells DeMarcus Ware he wants to be a Cowboy - NFL.com

Good news for the anti-Ray Lewis people out there:

:Typotux:

Lewis tells Ware he wants to be a Cowboy

Posted: Adam Schefter

Ray Lewis as a Dallas Cowboy might not be as far fetched as some think, at least not according to linebacker DeMarcus Ware.

In an interview on the Cowboys’ Web site, Ware said flat out that Lewis wants to play in Dallas.

“When we played Ray Lewis and Baltimore at the end of the season,” Ware told the the Cowboys website, “He came over and pointed to my helmet. He said, ‘I want to wear this star on my helmet, that’s my dream . . . that’s my dream.’ When we got to the Pro Bowl, he did it again. He came at me every day. It’s a great opportunity for him. His door is open. He’s an unrestricted free agent. He’s trying to get down where the star is. He told me he needed me to get him Jerry Jones‘ phone number for him. I just busted out laughing.

“I think he is genuine,” Ware said. “Believe me, he is genuine. He talked to me before he became a free agent. He talked to me two years ago about it. He calls me about once a week and talks about it then. I even said, ‘Hey, Ray, I’m tired about talking about this. You need to find Jerry Jones’ number and fly out there and talk to him. … He says things like ‘D-Ware, I need to get down there. You’re the pass-rush guy and I need to play with you. Just call Jerry for me. Just call him. Just call him.’”

No need. Free agency starts Friday. We’ll find out soon enough.

I don't know why anyone here would be happy to read this. The reason why so many are optomistic that we'll land Bart Scott is because they feel that Baltimore is going to blow their load franchising Suggs (which they already did) and then re-signing Lewis.

If Lewis goes to Dallas, Baltimore has MORE THAN ENOUGH money to sign Bart Scott.

This would screw us royally.

dont get discouragd.

my source told me ray lewis wants to go to detroit to see the ghettos.

maybe he will kill another person!

And then it will be swept under the rug, but if someone bitch slaps a dog they will go to jail for 6 months.

dont get discouragd.

my source told me ray lewis wants to go to detroit to see the ghettos.

maybe he will kill another person!

And then it will be swept under the rug, but if someone bitch slaps a dog they will go to jail for 6 months.

yeah, u get things man.

free vick

Aw how cute, they are bonding.

:gay:

Archived