Happy St Patrick's Day You Irish ****s

New York Mick

Happy St. Patrick's day everybody.

...but just for the record St. Patrick is ITALIAN.

...but we will let you Irish dudes claim him for the day. :)

Again with this, every year you say the samething. He wasn't Italian he was most likey Welsh which was under Roman conrtol and then captured by the Irish.

A few things for you non Irish ****s.

Thanks!

Don't drink green beer, drink Guinness, Harp or Smitty.

That's all the beer truck had, so I had all three.

Corned Beef isn't a normal Irish meat, Irish Bacon is.

Irish people can afford meat? We're doing something wrong...

Now go get drunk, gamble and beat up someone :cheers:

I beat up a dude in a Celtic shirt just for you, Mick.

I had not heard of that one. Just read up on it. Now, I want some.

The stuff is smooth. It can get you in a lot of trouble as you end up having more than you should.

There are five Liquor stores in my town and only one of them sells Red Breast. It goes for around $40 - $45 a bottle but it is well worth the money.

Just recovering from your aforementioned St. Patty's festivities?

I had a **** load of Homogenized Guinness stout in the 14.9 oz cans with the lil ball inside. and 12 year old Jameson.

Bob the Jets Fan

I had a **** load of Homogenized Guinness stout in the 14.9 oz cans with the lil ball inside. and 12 year old Jameson.

Bob the Jets Fan™..Irish trivia..why do those cans say 14.9 OZ when it's a pint can?

Maybe because the little ball inside and the nitrogen put in the can to produce the famous creamy head of a Guinness take up the other ounce? Just sayin'

Maybe because the little ball inside and the nitrogen put in the can to produce the famous creamy head of a Guinness take up the other ounce? Just sayin'

Wrong, my Australian friend. because Ireland doesn't tax on the ''head'' or ''foam'' of the beer. and that is the truth.

:rl:

No, it isn't. It's a Jewish meat, and it's a tradition that your ancestors got from mine directly. Meaning we're the caterers for this ****ing holiday. Recognize.

Corned meats as well as beef were normal all over Europe, it made the food last longer with no form of an ice box to keep it fresh. I think it was invented by a Brit. The Irish made corned beef for hundreds of years but they never really ate it, they would ship it out to France and England. I think Ireland might have been the first county to ship it. Cows would be used for milk products not beef over most of Ireland, pigs on the other hand were used for food (and sex toys in Wales).

When the Irish that came to America they wanted to make a normal Irish dish (for the poor) but they need something to take the place of Irish Bacon so they started using corned beef which they were turned on to by the Jews living in the same cheap areas as them.

So the Irish got it from the English who also gave it to most of Europe who then gave it to the Jews who then turned around and gave it back to the Irish ;)

Bob the Jets Fan™..Irish trivia..why do those cans say 14.9 OZ when it's a pint can?

I'm guessing you're talking about Guinness Draught not Guinness Stout. I think the can is only 14.9 because when you open it the beer expands and fills a pint glass, at least it does when I pour it.

I'm guessing you're talking about Guinness Draught not Guinness Stout. I think the can is only 14.9 because when you open it the beer expands and fills a pint glass, at least it does when I pour it.

No, I'm talking about stout. it is 16oz. but it says 14.9 on the can because of Irish tax laws. look at it next time. and a 16oz stout has less calories than a pathetically disgusting coors lite.

Archived