The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

With another team which is completely irrelevant anyway.

Down 22 at halftime? I guess it's just those .500 Bulls showing their record again. I was really hoping they would clear the path for Orlando, but whatever.

Bulls did the same thing the Celtics did in game one... no big deal... it will go back to Boston 2-2 for game 5

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Down goes Orlando.

Philly really isnt even that good... lol

Orlando won many more games than they should have... Howard is over-rated on offense and they fall apart without the jump shot... same problem the Bulls had a few years ago... when they are on.. nobody can stop them... when they are off... they REALLy suck...

Philly really isnt even that good... lol

Orlando won many more games than they should have... Howard is over-rated on offense and they fall apart without the jump shot... same problem the Bulls had a few years ago... when they are on.. nobody can stop them... when they are off... they REALLy suck...

Miller and A.I are better leaders than Howard.

Right, a coach that has a 111-53 record with his current team isn't a leader.

Is there any sport you have knowledge on that you you could bring to this board?

Can I answer that for him? Of Course not, he thinks the Magic are comparable to the Bulls from a couple years ago, back when they made the playoffs. Yes, he's pretty dumb.

More fines for coaches...............

http://www.nba.com/2009/playoffs2009/04/28/coaches.fined/

By Official Release

Posted Apr 28 2009 6:11PM

NEW YORK -- Houston Rockets head coach Rick Adelman, Portland Trail Blazers head coach Nate McMillan and Boston Celtics head coach Doc Rivers each have been fined $25,000 for publicly criticizing game officials, it was announced today by Stu Jackson, NBA Executive Vice President, Basketball Operations.

The Rockets, Blazers and Celtics were each also fined $25,000 for their coach's comments.

Adelman was fined for his comments made between Games 3 and 4 of the Rockets' series with the Blazers.

McMillan was fined for comments made between Games 4 and 5 of the Blazers-Rockets series.

Rivers was fined for his comments made between Games 4 and 5 of the Celtics' series with the Chicago Bulls

Ecurb: You are cracking me up.

We can do that eC - the boys are hanging tough!

Best 3rd quarter they've had.=D>

This team beats Orlando or Philly... this might be the most exciting Bulls post-season since Jordan... heck it is already damn close...

If rose didnt turn it over so much, this series would already be over.... it is his only weakness really so far as a rookie... luckily that should be an easy fix once he gets more comfortable out there...

They need to win this game... this is a big statement not just in this series but in general if they can take 2 games in Boston...

Archived