The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

Shut the **** up. The Bulls got all the ****ing calls and only stayed in the game because they got all the calls and were hitting their little bull**** Free Throw shots. Shut the **** up.

Scal & House killed the Bulls. The technical fouls on House and Perkins were ridiculous. Not to mention the foul on Pierce when Hinrich tripped over himself and Pierce was 8 feet away.

Ecurb: I think the Bulls and Celtics are now even with the non-flagrant foul calls.

6a01156f2c3287970c01156f7313f3970c-800wi

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scal & House killed the Bulls. The technical fouls on House and Perkins were ridiculous. Not to mention the foul on Pierce when Hinrich tripped over himself and Pierce was 8 feet away.

Ecurb: I think the Bulls and Celtics are now even with the non-flagrant foul calls.

6a01156f2c3287970c01156f7313f3970c-800wi

LMAO @ the pic. Rondo got his **** tossed. :lol:

LMAO @ the pic. Rondo got his **** tossed. :lol:

I didn't even think that was the worst foul on Rondo. A couple of minutes later Brad Miller face palmed Rondo after the foul. Unfortunately I can't find a picture of that.

I didn't even think that was the worst foul on Rondo. A couple of minutes later Brad Miller face palmed Rondo after the foul. Unfortunately I can't find a picture of that.

the hawks can atleast win ONE game vs Cleveland, unlike Miami.

I don't think so. The Cavs were straight business in round 1 & I can see them making it to the finals without a loss, honestly. They will sweep the Hawks, I think, and then they will play the Magic (sorry Blackout) and the Magic MIGHT be able to win one or two, but they have no shot at winning the series. I think the odds of a team other than the Cavs or the Lakers making the finals are 50-1.

The Magic would beat the Cavs. I am far more afraid of Boston stopping us from getting there though. Cleveland doesn't want to face us, they want Boston, because they know that Boston can't beat them in Cleveland, they have no clue what the Magic can do to them in Cleveland.

The Magic would beat the Cavs. I am far more afraid of Boston stopping us from getting there though. Cleveland doesn't want to face us, they want Boston, because they know that Boston can't beat them in Cleveland, they have no clue what the Magic can do to them in Cleveland.

Do you really think that?

Tell me why.

Do you really think that?

Tell me why.

The Magic in Orlando killed the Cavs by 29, and 11 in their games. In Cleveland the Cavs beat the Magic by 4 with late ref heroics to help them win. The Magic should have won that game, considering they were holding about a 10 to 15 point lead in that game in Cleveland as well. Do you see why Cleveland doesn't scare me now? They know they can't beat us. We also had a 41 point lead in that one game that was won by 29.

The Magic in Orlando killed the Cavs by 29, and 11 in their games. In Cleveland the Cavs beat the Magic by 4 with late ref heroics to help them win. The Magic should have won that game, considering they were holding about a 10 to 15 point lead in that game in Cleveland as well. Do you see why Cleveland doesn't scare me now? They know they can't beat us. We also had a 41 point lead in that one game that was won by 29.

It's the playoffs now. If I was using that approach, in 2007 when the Yankees were playing the Indians, they were 6-0 against them in the regular season. In the playoffs, the Indians were more focused. My point is, the playoffs are a whole 'nother story, no matter what sport. The Cavs will be the most focused team (outside of maybe the Lakers), and they won't have a problem. They are more talented & they put what happened in the regular season behind them & start fresh. JMO.

It's the playoffs now. If I was using that approach, in 2007 when the Yankees were playing the Indians, they were 6-0 against them in the regular season. In the playoffs, the Indians were more focused. My point is, the playoffs are a whole 'nother story, no matter what sport. The Cavs will be the most focused team (outside of maybe the Lakers), and they won't have a problem. They are more talented & they put what happened in the regular season behind them & start fresh. JMO.

Baseball, and basketball are entirely different sports, and the last meeting between these two was the one that was a 29 point differential, and it wasn't that long ago, like a couple weeks before the playoffs. The Cavs can be more focused all they want, the bottom line is they want Boston, because they can't and will not beat the Orlando Magic, and they know that. They are far an away less talented then us. We had 3 all stars, they had 1, and a baby who cried for a spot. We have a stronger bench, none of their centers can handle Dwight, Lebron always has a problem with us. His season is over if they face Orlando.

How does a team become more talented than another just because of the playoffs?

:face: I said the Cavs are more talented.

They really aren't more talented.

Dwight > Z

Rashard > Varejao?

Turk < Lebron

Lee > West

Rafer < Williams

Thats 3 to 2 in the starting lineups, and if Jameer was healthy the advantage would be in the Magic's advantage, so really it's 4 to 1 if everyone is healthy. It's really not close. Cavs have Lebron, a very overrated Mo Williams, and crap. It's really beyond me how the C's were having problems with them.

They really aren't more talented.

Dwight > Z

Rashard > Varejao?

Turk < Lebron

Lee > West

Rafer < Williams

Thats 3 to 2 in the starting lineups, and if Jameer was healthy the advantage would be in the Magic's advantage, so really it's 4 to 1 if everyone is healthy. It's really not close. Cavs have Lebron, a very overrated Mo Williams, and crap. It's really beyond me how the C's were having problems with them.

You can't look at it individually like that. The Cavs play better as a TEAM. Honestly, if you weren't biased would you really think the Magic would win?

You can't look at it individually like that. The Cavs play better as a TEAM. Honestly, if you weren't biased would you really think the Magic would win?

The Magic have dominated the Cavs for the past 4 or 5 years, and that started even before Dwight even became the monster he is today. Why would I not think the Magic are better? Have you actually seen the Magic play this season? Van Gundy implies playing as a team, we have the best center in the game, and our points are still separated from player to player. The Cavs don't have a team, they're 2 players, and crap.

We have a very good passing point guard in Rafer Alston, and what I like to call a Point-Forward in Hedo Turkoglu. 2 All starts currently on the team, 3 if healthy, which is 2 more then the Cavaliers should have had. There is no way the Cavs would have had any chance of beating us if Jameer Nelson was healthy and playing. The series is closer now, and there is some weird chance that the Cavs could beat us without Jameer though.

Implying the Cavaliers play better as a team then the Orlando Magic is really laughable though.

The Magic have dominated the Cavs for the past 4 or 5 years, and that started even before Dwight even became the monster he is today. Why would I not think the Magic are better? Have you actually seen the Magic play this season? Van Gundy implies playing as a team, we have the best center in the game, and our points are still separated from player to player. The Cavs don't have a team, they're 2 players, and crap.

We have a very good passing point guard in Rafer Alston, and what I like to call a Point-Forward in Hedo Turkoglu. 2 All starts currently on the team, 3 if healthy, which is 2 more then the Cavaliers should have had. There is no way the Cavs would have had any chance of beating us if Jameer Nelson was healthy and playing. The series is closer now, and there is some weird chance that the Cavs could beat us without Jameer though.

Implying the Cavaliers play better as a team then the Orlando Magic is really laughable though.

I guess we''ll see when they meet (that is if they even make it to the Conf. Finals).

Archived