The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They choked this game, too much one on one in crucial spots.

Glad I am not the only one who thought that... pass the damn ball... problem is you have Gordon/Hinrich/Rose that all want the ball in their hands...

Bulls will win game 6 and then game 7... no more of the Celts hanging around with these sneaky OT wins... This series would be over already if it werent for a few bad mistakes my the Bulls...

Nah. The Celtics will wrap this series up in Chicago.

Chicago is missing their best forward as well, Deng.

Bulls are clearly the better team... they play like this on a regular basis... Rondo does not... this is a fluke from Rondo....

This team beats Orlando or Philly... this might be the most exciting Bulls post-season since Jordan... heck it is already damn close...

Not a chance. The Bulls match up with the Celtics because of their good guard play.

Here's the thing..the C's are missing their dominant big man. The Celtics would have swept the Bulls if KG is playing.

The Magic are not missing their dominant big man...and the Bulls have NO ONE that can physically match DH12.

You are the biggest homer...uhhh...EVER. It's actually hilarious.

Not a chance. The Bulls match up with the Celtics because of their good guard play.

Here's the thing..the C's are missing their dominant big man. The Celtics would have swept the Bulls if KG is playing.

The Magic are not missing their dominant big man...and the Bulls have NO ONE that can physically match DH12.

You are the biggest homer...uhhh...EVER. It's actually hilarious.

The Bulls have held DH12 under his season average in their games this year in points and rebounds... they play him just fine...

No discussion of Rondo's cheap shot to the face?

It was Bull****... if the refs call that like they should have the Bulls win the game... they would have been down 2... 2 FT's and the last possession... complete BS...

They were talking about suspending Brad Miller for throwing that FT off the backboard... if they did that and didnt suspend Rondo I would have to go Madmike up in here and claim the NBA is trying to fix it for the Celts.

Ecurb, I know we've been not arguing lately, but the reason why the Bulls have looked liked they've played well against Dwight is really because the Magic killed the Bulls 2 of the 4 games. Dwight Howard was then taken out both 4th quarters of those games, which made his stats lower then they could have been.

Ecurb, I know we've been not arguing lately, but the reason why the Bulls have looked liked they've played well against Dwight is really because the Magic killed the Bulls 2 of the 4 games. Dwight Howard was then taken out both 4th quarters of those games, which made his stats lower then they could have been.

Of their 4 games this season... DH played in...

Game 1 - 39 Min

Game 2 - 29 Min

Game 3 - 34 Min

Game 4 - 22 Min

He averages 35 min per game... so really only game 4 was it a big difference... game 2 was only about 5 min less...

Also if you really want to break it down... he averages 31 min against the Bulls... only 4 min less than his season average... which is surely boosted up by some OT games and such...

Of their 4 games this season... DH played in...

Game 1 - 39 Min

Game 2 - 29 Min

Game 3 - 34 Min

Game 4 - 22 Min

He averages 35 min per game... so really only game 4 was it a big difference... game 2 was only about 5 min less...

Also if you really want to break it down... he averages 31 min against the Bulls... only 4 min less than his season average... which is surely boosted up by some OT games and such...

But he was still taken out the 4th quarters, of game 2, and 4. If the game was somewhat close, Dwight Howard would have played the majority of the fourth quarter, which have made his stats alot higher, and made it look like the Bulls really can't cover the guy.

The Bulls have held DH12 under his season average in their games this year in points and rebounds... they play him just fine...

It was Bull****... if the refs call that like they should have the Bulls win the game... they would have been down 2... 2 FT's and the last possession... complete BS...

They were talking about suspending Brad Miller for throwing that FT off the backboard... if they did that and didnt suspend Rondo I would have to go Madmike up in here and claim the NBA is trying to fix it for the Celts.

And how did that work out?

Oh yeah..Magic win season series 3-1.

I think if Dwight Howard gets suspended, that foul by Rondo should at least be flagrant.

Worked out good for both teams during the games when it happened... Magic should have lost DH for the game... and the Bulls should have won their game...

They need to make these calls... its good to let them play to an extent... but you cannot let hard fouls like this off easy...

Worked out good for both teams during the games when it happened... Magic should have lost DH for the game... and the Bulls should have won their game...

They need to make these calls... its good to let them play to an extent... but you cannot let hard fouls like this off easy...

Well the Magic would have won the game yesterday anyway. I think people underestimate Marcin Gortat, and he will be a hot commodity in the offseason after he, and the rest of the Magic lead us to closing out game 6 against those clowns.

Archived