The NBA Finals Thread

ECURB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not saying the Bulls aren't young (as they are, along with the Heat), but the Celtics have some youth, too. Can't forget about Davis, Perk, Rondo, Powe, and T. Allen.

TONY ALLEN?

He's terrible.

The Celtics are an old team. Perkins and Rondo are coming into their own, but this is KG/Pierce/Allen.

I don't think so. The Cavs were straight business in round 1 & I can see them making it to the finals without a loss, honestly. They will sweep the Hawks, I think, and then they will play the Magic (sorry Blackout) and the Magic MIGHT be able to win one or two, but they have no shot at winning the series.

Cleveland will lose at least twice before the finals.

I think the odds of a team other than the Cavs or the Lakers making the finals are 50-1.
50/1? I want those odds.

I'm still laughing over that slap last night. It just seemed like Alston was a pimp and House was one of his...:rl::rl::rl:

It's funny for everyone who isn't a Magic fan. Alston will get suspended for a game and if the Magic lose Game 3 he will take the brunt of the blame.

It was a stupid thing to do.

The Lakers game last night is why I cant stand the NBA.

Bunch of friggin pussies. No reason why anyone should have been ejected.

If they want to fight, Let em fight.

Even Kobe said he didn't think Artest should have been tossed from the game. Give them both technical's and move on.

Lol

Great comeback. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

The Celtics bench is depleted (besides KG and Powe being out of the rotation, they don't have Posey, PJ Brown, and Cassell), and still Tony Allen rarely gets playing time.

When he does, he kills the team.

You didn't watch Game 6, did you? Thought not.

tell Derek Fisher to stop makin them cheapshots lol

i don't think the kobe-artest thing was a big deal though

Great comeback. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

The Celtics bench is depleted (besides KG and Powe being out of the rotation, they don't have Posey, PJ Brown, and Cassell), and still Tony Allen rarely gets playing time.

When he does, he kills the team.

You didn't watch Game 6, did you? Thought not.

he was hurt for the longest time man.....LOL ofcourse he won't get playing time

which was game 6, the 12 time overtime one or the 9 overtime one? i watched any game I wasn't at work during...I know I missed one.

You are the only Celtics fan I know that likes Tony Allen. The rest of us think he is garbage. Only Tony Allen could blow out his knee on a dunk attempt after the play was blown dead.

There is so much wrong with this post.

None of it regarding Allen, but more to do with calling Blackout a "fan".

The worst ****ing thing was the fact that some people were calling for Kobe to be ejected/suspended which is laughable considering his elbow (Which happened during a basketball play) was to Artests chest.

Artest cried like a bitch, but he still shouldn't have been ejected.

You are the only Celtics fan I know that likes Tony Allen. The rest of us think he is garbage. Only Tony Allen could blow out his knee on a dunk attempt after the play was blown dead.

LOL well i'm not saying he's James Posey or anything

but he's a great defender when PP needs a rest and he's shown the ability to drive to the basket when needed

Archived