16-H mentioned in paper

Jetfan13

In a pull out of the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel called USA Weekend, they ran an article called "How to throw a rocking tailgate"..on the bottom of the page, page #20 if you get this paper, there is a section called Joachim's tailgating honor roll..listed under The Most Enterprising...

Theres a group of New York Jets fans called Troop 16-H that charges for its parties. You pay $20 ($20..??) and you can eat & drink what you want. Also they come in military style vehicles. Its a whole military theme"

I think this USA Weekend is national but it was so cool to open the paper IN S FLA, and see 16-H mentioned

In a pull out of the Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel called USA Weekend, they ran an article called "How to throw a rocking tailgate"..on the bottom of the page, page #20 if you get this paper, there is a section called Joachim's tailgating honor roll..listed under The Most Enterprising...

Theres a group of New York Jets fans called Troop 16-H that charges for its parties. You pay $20 ($20..??) and you can eat & drink what you want. Also they come in military style vehicles. Its a whole military theme"

I think this USA Weekend is national but it was so cool to open the paper IN S FLA, and see 16-H mentioned

....sweet....they shouldn't have said they charge though. It's a donation I think. But anywho...good for Randy and them.

Kind of like the $55 for the premium section is a "donation"? :lol:

....no ass munch. The $55 is a charge thats for that service he's offering. You dont have to pay to go the tailgate itself. You can walk around congregate and do whatever you want. They ask for a donation because he has kegs on top of kegs of beer, food to no end, snacks for the kids, soda and candy. And last I check the stuff costs money. You dont have to pay if you dont want to.

Coming from you, that hurts right here...(points to heart) :cry:

just for your info, I would pay $155.00 to keeps all you patsie* trolls away...and it seems to be working because you are all cheap b**tards

and btw, JI has nothing to do with 16-H other then alot of them frequent there and are friends

just for your info, I would pay $155.00 to keeps all you patsie* trolls away...and it seems to be working because you are all cheap b**tards

If not paying $55 for "inside" information on a message board that you can get anywhere else for free is cheap then HELL YEAH!! I'm a cheap ass bastard. That being said, if you don't like us "patsie trolls", why don't you take your decrepid crying ass back over to JI. I'm sure Sooth will make you feel all better.

If not paying $55 for "inside" information on a message board that you can get anywhere else for free is cheap then HELL YEAH!! I'm a cheap a$$ bastard. That being said, if you don't like us "patsie trolls", why don't you take your decrepid crying a$$ back over to JI. I'm sure Sooth will make you feel all better.

because you are there too

and only people who did pay know the content, cheapster

I heard 16H has been declared "flunkie free" by certain folks on certain sites and we all know who the flunkies are... :roll:

...does that make everyone else here the flunkies' flunkies? :shock:

Have you ever seen these people from JI or 16H in person?

They have no room to call anybody names.

Yes indeed TomShane and Max were the original flunkies.

Tom is a 32 year old gay guy who never went to 16H and doesn't attend the games.

Max is a 36 year old non drinker who attends the games with this son. Max spent about 15 minutes at 16H in total.

But by all means let's get the National Guard involved. Let's "keep them out" at all costs.

Yes indeed TomShane and Max were the original flunkies.

Tom is a 32 year old gay guy who never went to 16H and doesn't attend the games.

Max is a 36 year old non drinker who attends the games with this son. Max spent about 15 minutes at 16H in total.

But by all means let's get the National Guard involved. Let's "keep them out" at all costs.

LOL.

Word on the street is my photos is being passed around JI security. Sooth hired sharpshooters.

Don't be suprised when I streak 16H with just my JetNation.com t-shirt on!! Ill post the video!

Don't be suprised when I streak 16H with just my JetNation.com t-shirt on!! Ill post the video!

Okay this whole thing has gone too far. You naked advertising for us? That is just wrong man.

Why is it always the children that suffer.

I don't get it. I thought JN had no issue with JI. I don't mind most of the folks over there myself, though I've chosen not to post there anymore. I think i liked it better when we (JN)were taking the high road. Props to 16H for having a nationally renowned tailgate party. And I hope that they'll welcome me with open arms when I show up there with $25 and my "bergenjet" name-tag (he was always the coolest of the JI faithful if you ask me.)

I don't get it. I thought JN had no issue with JI. I don't mind most of the folks over there myself, though I've chosen not to post there anymore. I think i liked it better when we (JN)were taking the high road. Props to 16H for having a nationally renowned tailgate party. And I hope that they'll welcome me with open arms when I show up there with $25 and my "bergenjet" name-tag (he was always the coolest of the JI faithful if you ask me.)

SirLance:

We are on the high road. It gets gets cloudy up here at times. Yesterday I got like 20 PMs showing me a thread that basically stated Tom and I were not invited over there. And they would be on the lookout for all Flunkies.

It's fine though. Like I have stated a million times I am far too boring a person to be missed anyhow. I never went there before. So there is certainly no reason for me to go back there now.

What is silly in all this is that we are all Jet Fans. I am pretty sure once the game begins we are all rooting for the same thing.

Oh and Bergen is cool as hell. Sexy too. But that is a story for another time.

Hey, I'm not on the "Banned" list or the "Look out for Flunkies List." As a matter of fact, I'm welcomed there and have been encouraged to make an appearance before the late December game between the Pats and Jets (so doubtful). So, I could very well be qualified to start negotiating a peace treaty of sorts, open the lines of communication, create some harmony and start mending those hurt feelings....'whadya think? :lol:

LOL.

Word on the street is my photos is being passed around JI security. Sooth hired sharpshooters.

please don't do it at the Jax game...I am already going deaf, I don't need to go blind too :shock:

Hey, I'm not on the "Banned" list or the "Look out for Flunkies List." As a matter of fact, I'm welcomed there and have been encouraged to make an appearance before the late December game between the Pats and Jets (so doubtful). So, I could very well be qualified to start negotiating a peace treaty of sorts, open the lines of communication, create some harmony and start mending those hurt feelings....'whadya think? :lol:

Go for it Garb. JetNation.com is ready for peace talks to begin. We are willing to exchange links. I was told that would be a good start. But had to take the link down here after I never heard anything back.

Please keep us posted on your progress. Because and I am being 100% SERIOUS here:

This is all really STUPID. We are all rooting for the same thing, the JETS.

SirLance:

We are on the high road. It gets gets cloudy up here at times. Yesterday I got like 20 PMs showing me a thread that basically stated Tom and I were not invited over there. And they would be on the lookout for all Flunkies.

It's fine though. Like I have stated a million times I am far too boring a person to be missed anyhow. I never went there before. So there is certainly no reason for me to go back there now.

What is silly in all this is that we are all Jet Fans. I am pretty sure once the game begins we are all rooting for the same thing.

Oh and Bergen is cool as hell. Sexy too. But that is a story for another time.

Wow, I didn't know JI totally sucked balls. Gigantic balls. Still, I think it's better to take the high road and not get into finger pointing and name calling. You've always been a class act, Max.

Still, I think it's better to take the high road and not get into finger pointing and name calling. You've always been a class act, Max.

Thanks for the kind words. Hang around here long enough. I will disappoint you eventually! :P

Archived