New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

Bleedin Green

I bet you were trying to figure out who the doc was going to protect tonight...

You're funny. ;)

I'm clean. The scum knows it for a fact. When all is revealed, that will be revealed. If it's revealed early because you led the charge, that'll probably effect your standing in a bad way with the remaining townies.

But do what you gotta do, man.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're funny. ;)

I'm clean. The scum knows it for a fact. When all is revealed, that will be revealed. If it's revealed early because you led the charge, that'll probably effect your standing in a bad way with the remaining townies.

But do what you gotta do, man.

Lol.. Is that a threat? ;)

Lol.. Is that a threat? ;)

I'm just telling you how it is. It's clear you've got a little thing for me, but you're way off. Railroading a flimsy case will not endear you to the good Jets here.

You said it. :P Ha, I wonder what my thesis advisor would think. Probably love it.

The scary thing is that you're probably putting it to better use than the rest of your class.

It is nice work. Thanks!

The scary thing is that you're probably putting it to better use than the rest of your class.

It is nice work. Thanks!

No problem. It was fun. :D

I'm not sure how active I'll be this weekend. (A cousin of mine is in town.) But it looks like the deadline for night actions is Monday, so I assume not much will be happening. I'll check in when I can.

Last game the night actions happened pretty quickly. We'll see.

But yeah, it's the weekend and I have the kids. I'll probably be out than in, especially Saturday. We're talking about spending the day in the city.

Hey nerds. Busy work day. Not sure how active I'll be for the rest of today. Will check in before bed/tomorrow morning. 12:30 tee time tomorrow (first time out this spring so I should be all over the place) and probably city tomorrow night.

Fapping 4 times a day is not work.

Damn you people and your real lives! Get your night orders in already! :cussing:

So, who are you and your infiltrators going to NK?

Anyway, I'm finally back. Scanned through thread. Nothing much going on. Good work Dan on the lists.

Archived