I like Peria Jerry's...

TNJet

upside for us. This kid can play any position on the dline. Most importantly 3-4 end at 6-2 300lbs. Just checkout his highlights on youtube,he will make you drop your jaw at his speed and quickness,and the great ability to bull rush as well. This is the only defensive player i would approve of at 17. I want DHB, but Jerry's my second favorite player there. Jerry > K. Coleman. Watch him dominate LSU,and Florida in his highlights.

Correction, if the Jets go defense in round 1, they will prove they are commited to selecting the best available player regardless of position. In the mocks I have seen, the value at 17 is on the defensive side of the ball.

WE DON'T NEED BPA. WE NEED OFFENSE.

Correction, if the Jets go defense in round 1, they will prove they are commited to selecting the best available player regardless of position. In the mocks I have seen, the value at 17 is on the defensive side of the ball.

We do not need a Defensive starter, however we need several Offensive starters. There is no explanation to going Defense in Round 1 unless the first 16 selections are Offensive players and we are faced with Aaron Curry or B.J. Raji.

Over the long term, the strategy you two espouse leads to mediocre results. The best teams, take the best players.

Only when that team is in good shape at most positions. The teams who have clear cut holes, pick for need and then when they can win on a consistent basis their strategy is to pick BPA. The Jets will pick BPA, on offense.

it's probably just the draftniks outhinking themselves, but the WR's avaliable at 17 aren't getting much love, namely nicks, DHB and harvin. pettigrew would be a big reach here imo

as stated earlier, defense is the best value at 17

if you are zeroed in on offense, you trade back to the mid 20's or later

I would love to trade down this year, take a WR or pettigrew, and use the xtra pick on o-line depth

it's probably just the draftniks outhinking themselves, but the WR's avaliable at 17 aren't getting much love, namely nicks, DHB and harvin. pettigrew would be a big reach here imo

I would love to trade down this year, take a WR or pettigrew, and use the xtra pick on o-line depth

Maybe a team like the Chargers will want to trade up?

I would love to trade down and pick up a WR or even Pettigrew for that matter if we could get an extra 2nd round pick.

We do not need a Defensive starter, however we need several Offensive starters. There is no explanation to going Defense in Round 1 unless the first 16 selections are Offensive players and we are faced with Aaron Curry or B.J. Raji.

I won't mind taking a defensive player. Like the Ravens, we'll me relying mostly on defense. They didn't really have an offensive weapon. Clayton and Mason are just medicore to me.

I won't mind getting more depth at the DL position.

Then trade down, grab a WR and pick up an extra pick.

AGREED

So you guys will want to shoot Rex? I am now convinced Dline will be our first pick. Ellis is not getting any younger, and Coleman is a turd,he should be replaced immidiately. Ryan is always aware of weak links on the D,and everyone knows Coleman is our weakest link.

Archived