This players is simply AMAZING.

TampaBayJetsFan85

Did A-Rod get traded to the Devil Rays?

I would take a healthy Longoria who's only 23 years of age, who's also the best defensive 3rd basemen in the league over a player such as A-Roid who's turning 34 years old while being injured as we speak. Without Roids...A-Rod wont be hitting 50 plus HR's and he will never be the player he once was...He's a thing of the past and Longoria is the new Beast of the East.

P.S...Longoria is batting .400, 5 HR's with 16 RBI's here so far in 2009. Put it this way...Longoria has the better future and if I were building a dynasty, A-Rod wouldnt even be on my list and Longo would be a top 5 talent.

I would take a healthy Longoria who's only 23 years of age, who's also the best defensive 3rd basemen in the league over a player such as A-Roid who's turning 34 years old while being injured as we speak. Without Roids...A-Rod wont be hitting 50 plus HR's and he will never be the player he once was...He's a thing of the past and Longoria is the new Beast of the East.

P.S...Longoria is batting .400, 5 HR's with 16 RBI's here so far in 2009. Put it this way...Longoria has the better future and if I were building a dynasty, A-Rod wouldnt even be on my list and Longo would be a top 5 talent.

I appreciate Eva's talents and look forward to him and a few other Rays replacing some of the old Sox within the next 3-5 years.

However, A-Roid is the most talented 3B. And it is not even close.

I appreciate Eva's talents and look forward to him and a few other Rays replacing some of the old Sox within the next 3-5 years.

lol, keep dreaming of Rays players such as Crawford, Longoria, Upton, Kazmir and Price in a Red Sox uniform...It wont happen. These guys LOVE it down here in FLorida (The best place to live) And the Rays front office actually has money to pay these guys with our new ownership. Keep dreaming though, lol.

Oh and yeah...A-Roid is the most talented 3B...Until the playoffs come where he blows more than lil Kim. It's sad, I wanted A-Rod to break the record set by bonds but you know what? It wont happen...A-Roid is no longer in his prime, he's turning into an old man right before our very own eyes just like Ortiz

Longoria is signed for like 10 years at little money. He's not going anywhere.

lol, keep dreaming of Rays players such as Crawford, Longoria, Upton, Kazmir and Price in a Red Sox uniform...It wont happen. These guys LOVE it down here in FLorida (The best place to live) And the Rays front office actually has money to pay these guys with our new ownership. Keep dreaming though, lol.

Oh and yeah...A-Roid is the most talented 3B...Until the playoffs come where he blows more than lil Kim. It's sad, I wanted A-Rod to break the record set by bonds but you know what? It wont happen...A-Roid is no longer in his prime, he's turning into an old man right before our very own eyes just like Ortiz

"The best place to live"...Why? Do all of their grandparents have arthritis?

Longoria is signed for like 10 years at little money. He's not going anywhere.

Thats something that PFSIKH knows nothing about...He just thinks because he's a Red Sox fan, that his team can go out and get "Any player" thats great. When he was talking about Longoria, I didn't even wanna talk about his contract situation because I just thought it was funny that he's in love with some of our players that he will never get to root for.

it's obvious that he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes down to baseball along with the Rays. 2Funny.

On a side note...Look for Longoria to get a contract extension in about 2 years because the Rays front office would be wrong to keep him in this contract when he's going to be the face of the Rays for years to come and just like David Price...These two players need to get paid. Longoria will prolly retire a Ray.

I'll let him know people are still talking about him on here but I'm not him.

Gotcha....I'll play along then ;)

Oh, and tell him the wonderboy Micah Owings says hello...man did he nail that one.

Archived