Im getting Married On Saturday

Montreal Jet

Best of Luck MJ

Here are excepts from Pierre Elliot's Trudeau's memo

The Concept of Marriage is Fini

Why buy the Cow when you get milk for Free...

Probably too late huh

My father in law ( old school Sicilian) might have a problem with that theory!!:D

Best of Luck MJ

Here are excepts from Pierre Elliot's Trudeau's memo

The Concept of Marriage is Fini

Why buy the Cow when you get milk for Free...

Probably too late huh

Brenda emailed me a great "joke" last week. A woman's rebuttle to that ridiculous saying you just posted about free milk. Anyway, it goes like this:

why buy a whole pig for just one little sausage.

Anyway, don't listen to this idiots MJ - best of luck to you and much happiness.

edit : Just noticed that LSL beat me to it! You go girl!

Brenda emailed me a great "joke" last week. A woman's rebuttle to that ridiculous saying you just posted about free milk. Anyway, it goes like this:

why buy a whole pig for just one little sausage.

Anyway, don't listen to this idiots MJ - best of luck to you and much happiness.

edit : Just noticed that LSL beat me to it! You go girl!

No need to get your panties in a bunch

In quebec the marriage rate is dropping...As are people who attend mass there.... Traditional values have gone by the wayside...2 of my cousins

elected not to get married even though their uncle was arch bishop..

Did not bother to baptize kids either...

MJ knows i was just kidding him

No need to get your panties in a bunch

In quebec the marriage rate is dropping...As are people who attend mass there.... Traditional values have gone by the wayside...2 of my cousins

elected not to get married even though their uncle was arch bishop..

Did not bother to baptize kids either...

MJ knows i was just kidding him

Not sure why you think my panties are in a bunch - I think most of you are idiots all time. ;)

I couldn't possibly be grumpy today. High of 93 degrees - clear skies and bright sunshine. I'm going to take a long lunch and walk to the waterfront - sit and gaze as the boats go by. Ah - LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to the Celtics game tonight. Lucked into two free tickets 12 rows behind the Celtics bench. Fun!

Not sure why you think my panties are in a bunch - I think most of you are idiots all time. ;)

I couldn't possibly be grumpy today. High of 93 degrees - clear skies and bright sunshine. I'm going to take a long lunch and walk to the waterfront - sit and gaze as the boats go by. Ah - LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Going to the Celtics game tonight. Lucked into two free tickets 12 rows behind the Celtics bench. Fun!

that would be a long walk on a short Pier;)

Excellent stuff MJ.

It's really great that she's digging the idea of live sports events

I've seen the other side of that too many times and its' not fun.

Guess I'm lucky, my girlfriend likes going to football/basball just as much as I do. Hell, she's got more jerseys than me.

Have fun.

It figures that my getting married would cause a battle of the sexes! :P

Get used to it.

just j/k. :biggrin:

Like doug, glad to hear our wife-to-be loves sports. My husband and I just spent the weekend watching the whole draft together. We spend every Sunday watching the Jets and every March watching the madness. Plus add in some college football games, but we love spending time together and we both enjoy sports. Have fun on your honeymoon - probably a little warmer in Miami than Montreal in October. Congratulations and best wishes!

Archived