HORRIBLE NICKNAMES

Borgoguy

For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the voluntary use of nicknames. As an adult, why continue to refer to yourself as Cokie, Moose or Stinky? Please list for us any nicknames--real or fictitious--that you find either interesting or, ideally, humorous. I'll start:

For Men:

Inch Worm

F**k Face

Goo Gobbler

Mr. Fussy Pants

For Women:

The Yeast Queen

Miss Chlamydia

Bowling Grip

Throater

For as long as I can remember, I have been fascinated by the voluntary use of nicknames. As an adult, why continue to refer to yourself as Cokie, Moose or Stinky? Please list for us any nicknames--real or fictitious--that you find either interesting or, ideally, humorous. I'll start:

For Men:

Inch Worm

F**k Face

Goo Gobbler

Mr. Fussy Pants

For Women:

The Yeast Queen

Miss Chlamydia

Bowling Grip

Throater

I think F_ck Face and Goo Gobbler could be for women as well. :cheers:

I actually knew a girl growing up known as Skevie Eva. I wouldn't date her.

I knew a girl that they called Dirt, because she smelled. I was never that verbally cruel. I would just whip her back with a piece of garden hose to keep her off my block. I felt this better embodied the Christian spirit.

I once banged and caught Bjs from a chick we called the Toothless Fisherman. Never ever even once kissed her in almost 2 years of sexing. I'm not a good person. :sheepf:

You are bunking with Gacy in hell for this, Norway. LOL.

Anybody ever know a person with the nickname The Filling (or Pumping) Station? Just askin'. (Please, Odin, let this happen. Pleeeaaase.)

You are bunking with Gacy in hell for this, Norway. LOL.

Anybody ever know a person with the nickname The Filling (or Pumping) Station? Just askin'. (Please, Odin, let this happen. Pleeeaaase.)

Yeah, I found out a few years later that I made her have some kind of mental breakdown. Her husband ended up taking a college class with my ex-wife. Somehow my name came up and the guy reacted very angrily, said that she'd had to go to therapy and junk. I felt bad, but then I lol'd. She was nutty way before I got to her.

I just thought of this: When I was in college, there was a coed with long dark hair that I called The Crow. Yes, I know that this is not a particularly silly nickname. I just wanted to relate the time that I was looking out my dorm room window (the floor below, actually) and saw The Crow, naked on her bed, engaging in a spirited session of self-loving. It was day time and the blinds were open so I felt that it was my right as an American citizen to watch. Was I wrong? I swear, this is a true story.

Yeah, I found out a few years later that I made her have some kind of mental breakdown. Her husband ended up taking a college class with my ex-wife. Somehow my name came up and the guy reacted very angrily, said that she'd had to go to therapy and junk. I felt bad, but then I lol'd. She was nutty way before I got to her.

Pray that there is no afterlife. LOL. I can't imagine how cold your blood ran when your wife came back from that class. I would pay anything to have seen your wife's face when she brought up your name and the boyfriend launches into that story. Classic douche chill moment.

Pray that there is no afterlife. LOL. I can't imagine how cold your blood ran when your wife came back from that class. I would pay anything to have seen your wife's face when she brought up your name and the boyfriend launches into that story. Classic douche chill moment.

Luckily my ex knew about the Toothless Fisherman, and defended me vigorously. But she did question me pretty closely when she got home and afterwards. But it wasn't the impetus for our divorce. Her enormous bat-wings were. :face:

people always used to call me twinkie cause of the fact that im a fat ass. but tbh i didnt eat twinkies often but they called me that anyway

I used to call my son Twinkie as a joke once in a while until I found out that a "Twink" in the gay community means a young, boyish-looking, guy.

I once banged and caught Bjs from a chick we called the Toothless Fisherman. Never ever even once kissed her in almost 2 years of sexing. I'm not a good person. :sheepf:

Actually I think anyone nice enough to throttle a chick whose nickname was toothless fisherman... at least deserves an award for perseverance.

Archived