Johnny Damon.....

JonEJet

Damon should only come back if he agrees to take a 1 year deal.

Agreed. I'd sign him for 2, nothing more. And, remember, it's still May. He may be the hottest hitter on the team right now, but there are 4 months of baseball left. Let's see how he finishes out the season before anything happens.

Damon should only come back if he agrees to take a 1 year deal.

1 year, plus a vesting option based on certain goals/levels of performance. I know that Baseball does not allow a guarantee to kick in based on pure stats (if you hit 25 HRs, the option year becomes vested), but something along the lines of playing time, games active, etc.

No to Matsui though. We need the DH slot for Posada and others.

1 year, plus a vesting option based on certain goals/levels of performance. I know that Baseball does not allow a guarantee to kick in based on pure stats (if you hit 25 HRs, the option year becomes vested), but something along the lines of playing time, games active, etc.

No to Matsui though. We need the DH slot for Posada and others.

Right on Matsui. Thanks for everything Godzilla, its been fun.

Ever since Ortiz stopped roiding up with Manny...You have no right to talk, just zip it.

No, actually we do have the right to talk.

The Skanks have quiet a few more transgressions.

No, actually we do have the right to talk.

The Skanks have quiet a few more transgressions.

You actually believe that? The yankees have more KNOWN transgressions. The number of actual roidheads is probably much closer.

There it is again!

poor little guy

Hey, when your guys stop coming up hot or taken the 5th in fear of incriminating themselves......I will stop.

Seriously, when was the last year we could go through a season without a Yankee roid story? 1988?

Archived