WHERE IS OUR LOVE GAL, VERDE

Borgoguy

Here's the thing, I call people out when they mess up. If she doesn't like that it isn't my problem. She should stop being an oversensitive baby for starters and knock it off with the falsehoods.

Max: Although I am puzzled by how you have managed to achieve it, we've come to expect better from you. No one is buying that you are have exiled Verde, our little cup of, steaming hot, female goodness.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max: Although I am puzzled by how you have managed to achieve it, we've come to expect better from you. No one is buying that you are have exiled Verde, our little cup of, steaming hot, female goodness.

my good buddy borgo..

You need to 'relieve' yourself..the prose is getting more graphic the hornier you get ;)

my good buddy borgo..

You need to 'relieve' yourself..the prose is getting more graphic the hornier you get ;)

I'm running out...of words, SJ. Though, pondering the fair Verde's comely pulchritude, the adulation spews forth from my creative core.

Hey, I did have a blueberry scone the other day in Colorado but never wine.

What's wrong with scones, anyway? I bake lemon/dried cherry ones all the time for our family. With a cup of coffee, they are an awesome, delicious breakfast. Most people hate scones because they haver only had ones that were badly prepared--over mixed and tough, usually--either at home or store bought. I have never had a scone from the super market (complete garbage/culinary heresy) or bakery that was within a mile of mine, which are light and packed with flavor, if not a boat load of cholesterol from the cream. Anyway, back to the 24 hour Verde channel.

I loe scones...and Verde.

Max I demand Verde is brought back. I also demand 6 scones, with some jam.

Would there be anything better than sharing a scone and coffee in bed with Verde? Platonically, of course. She is a married woman, after all.

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.

It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

Yes, it will, Precious, won't it? It will get the hose!

Now it places the lotion in the basket.

It places the lotion in the basket.

Put the f##king lotion in the basket!

You don't have to believe it. I talked to her on email a few days ago and she didn't even remember my real first name. I am done with her. She is so 2000 and late.

Borgo i hope you get in touch with her and get her to come back soon. Its been too long.

Look, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am pining away for the girl. I'm wasting away to skin and bones with worry and lovelorn lament. How would I get in touch with her, Lewis? I don't frequent those joints.

Look, I don't know about the rest of you, but I am pining away for the girl. I'm wasting away to skin and bones with worry and lovelorn lament. How would I get in touch with her, Lewis? I don't frequent those joints.

idk. but you one of the smartest guys i know and i trust that you can fix this situation.

idk. but you one of the smartest guys i know and i trust that you can fix this situation.

Finally someone who appreciates my genius. If measured on a penile scale, my intellect would be over 11 1/2 inches in length (flaccid), with an above average girth. Even my "man cannon"-sized brain power isn't enough to conjure up the enchanting Verde. I may seek the help of a shaman.

Finally someone who appreciates my genius. If measured on a penile scale, my intellect would be over 11 1/2 inches in length (flaccid), with an above average girth. Even my "man cannon"-sized brain power isn't enough to conjure up the enchanting Verde. I may seek the help of a shaman.

did someone say my name?

The notion that I was on vacation never occurred to anyone? :grin:

Regardless, it's nice to be missed (even if 85% of it was just Borgo! lol)

PS.. Max banned me? How entertaining. :rl:

That is how you are going to play it? Typical.

The notion that I was on vacation never occurred to anyone? :grin:

Regardless, it's nice to be missed (even if 85% of it was just Borgo! lol)

PS.. Max banned me? How entertaining. :rl:

You're back!! (Looking to the heavens) Thank you, sweet providence. Air fills my lungs once again, and has never smelled so fresh. My spirit soars unabated, and it is as if I am reborn.

Archived