MASCOT IDEAS

Borgoguy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, I'm only 23. Even if the monkey paw comes to bite me in the ass I could use a few interesting stories to tell.

Just make sure "Verde" leaves the doberman home. Come on. How f**king lame is this act, Max? Post a few more graphic designs.

Hey, I'm only 23. Even if the monkey paw comes to bite me in the ass I could use a few interesting stories to tell.

You are waaaay too smart to believe that Max could pull off something like that. Besides, if Max were going to create another persona (who's been posting here since 2005) I suspect it would be someone noone would EVER suspect.. like a straight man.

You are waaaay too smart to believe that Max could pull off something like that. Besides, if Max were going to create another persona (who's been posting here since 2005) I suspect it would be someone noone would EVER suspect.. like a straight man.

Note the loud denial. "Oh, it's not me everybody. Look over there. There he is!" Max, you're starting to pi$$ me off now.

I believe you. ;) Max isn't smart enough to have two pair of underwear let alone two accounts.

grimace.jpg

Name him Joe.

He's purple for the ladies and the limp wristed.

He's fat like the majority of posters here.

He's lame like the majority of posters here.

He's goofy and slightly retarded like the majority of posters here.

:rl::rl::rl:

Or conspiracy theories. Whichever. lol

And, like, no one ever noticed this before:

Verde= Green

Max= Leader or boss

"Boss" of JetNation (green or "Verde")= Max

They really think they won't get tripped up by someone with an intellect or superior powers of deduction.

Verde= Green

Max= Leader or boss

They really think they won't get tripped up by someone with an intellect or superior powers of deduction.

LOL. I just didn't connect the dots at first but it makes all the sense now. Thanks again to the Borgoman.

Verde= Green

Max= Leader or boss

I am really confused now......:confused0058:

Are you telling me that max got implants? if so i just knew it:D

I am really confused now......:confused0058:

Are you telling me that max got implants? if so i just knew it:D

See, afo, Max even tripped himself up with that little fib. First "Verde" has implants. Then, in the Father's Day Thread, she tells her "father" not to believe everything he reads. That was code for Max' Dad who was in on the Verde characterization. Max was worried that his old man would think he was gay. Or, gayer than he has accepted from his son.

See, afo, Max even tripped himself up with that little fib. First "Verde" has implants. Then, in the Father's Day Thread, she tells her "father" not to believe everything he reads. That was code for Max' Dad who was in on the Verde characterization. Max was worried that his old man would think he was gay. Or, gayer than he has accepted from his son.

so that's why Max picks on me on his account and then showers love at me on Verde. That is sick, man.

that clears it up:D

so Verde is just a figment of Max's imagination .....so he is not

an Illustrator but rather a sammie artist:D

Verde= Green

Max= Leader or boss

Or someone who goes off the deep end when they are bored?

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1304696&postcount=22

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1304626&postcount=17

See, afo, Max even tripped himself up with that little fib. First "Verde" has implants. Then, in the Father's Day Thread, she tells her "father" not to believe everything he reads.

That was code for Max' Dad who was in on the Verde characterization. Max was worried that his old man would think he was gay. Or, gayer than he has accepted from his son.

Nice skate save there, fella.

Yes.. I'm sure Max's dad is an integral part of the "hoax".

That's called a "smoke screen" for the uninitiated out there. And it worked like a charm, my friends. Note all the back pedaling, denials and histrionics by the Verde character Max is affecting. On one hand, I respect and appreciate his elegant depiction of "Verde". But then I start to think of those poor saps rubbing one out to her posts and image. If they only knew that in the eyes of the Lord, their lewd behavior (actually with Max at a keyboard, not a muscular female) had now dammed them to the eternal hellfire of Hades. On principle, I can't let more souls burn for Max' demented humor.

After extensive contemplation, I believe we need a JetNation mascot to lead the charge as we head into the upcoming season. Please list any ideas for the type of mascot and/or names which jump to mind. Broad brush strokes are acceptable, as are specific concepts. I will forward the best to Max for his comments and approval. Per standard operating procedure, we will do the opposite of what he recommends. Here are two ideas for discussion:

CONCEPT 1: A large stack of pancakes, complete with melting butter and syrup cascading tantalizingly down the stack. We can see the arms and legs of the person in the costume (I would suggest green leggings and white gloves, but will defer to those of you (Verde, Arsis, Pragmatic Bus) more adept with fashion ideology.), but nothing else.

PROPOSED NAME: "Stacks".

CONCEPT 2: A female dressed as a hot, voluptuous JetNation tugboat, which pulls us relentlessly into the safe harbor of the Meadowlands.

PROPOSED MASCOT NAME: "Tugger".

how about a Super Mario type character, but more down to earth, say in a WifeBeater shirt and a Jets tattoo along with a Mom tattoo..

thast right,,borgo..you forgot thats JN already has the one and only Boss Turd

I think Verde did the graphics..

I did not think Boss Turd was the official mascot, SJ. You know I would never demean such an icon. If folks want to stay with The Boss, that's fine with me. If not, I will forward these other ideas along after 12 Noon this coming friday.

I did not think Boss Turd was the official mascot, SJ. You know I would never demean such an icon. If folks want to stay with The Boss, that's fine with me. If not, I will forward these other ideas along after 12 Noon this coming friday.

All hail Boss Turd. Do not make him angry or he will appear at the worst moment. In the swimming pool, during your daughter's dance recital, etc. etc.

Verde= Green

Max= Leader or boss

LOL! if that were right.. dont you think max would have more likely taken on the persona of green"GAL" that is more "max" like..really now borgo. :lol:

i have met max and he is no verde..

duh! :rolleyes:

Archived