Is it September yet?

Gainzo

I'm not showing off. I've been posting pics of my season tix since JN started :)

I can't wait for the 2009 season.

Im just hating on you. The year Im finally invited to buy season tickets I cant afford them :(

Im just hating on you. The year Im finally invited to buy season tickets I cant afford them :(

No worries.

I used to buy all 3 season tix on my own but when they went up to $169 a ticket I brought in my Dad and a friend. Now we each pay $1,700 a year.

No worries.

I used to buy all 3 season tix on my own but when they went up to $169 a ticket I brought in my Dad and a friend. Now we each pay $1,700 a year.

If JETS season tix were $1700 I'd be like a pig in sh*t, but we're talking about upwards of 5g's for the seats they have available. The masses all bought out the cheap seats. *blank stare*

If JETS season tix were $1700 I'd be like a pig in sh*t, but we're talking about upwards of 5g's for the seats they have available. The masses all bought out the cheap seats. *blank stare*

Are you talking about 2010? Jets tickets have always been very cheap compared to the rest of the league.

Are you talking about 2010? Jets tickets have always been very cheap compared to the rest of the league.

Im talking about for 2009. They sent me an invite by email with a link to ticketmaster and when I looked for what was available, it was the expensive tix. I'll be going to a couple of games this year though.

Im talking about for 2009. They sent me an invite by email with a link to ticketmaster and when I looked for what was available, it was the expensive tix. I'll be going to a couple of games this year though.

Make sure you make the Pats game in Week 2. I'll be there and I'm sure Garb will as well.

Nothing beats a good Meadowlands tailgate.

Make sure you make the Pats game in Week 2. I'll be there and I'm sure Garb will as well.

...doubtful. My Jets game bud left me in the lurch....frickin' gg! LOL!

I'll see what i can find on stub hub. Would be fun to shoot the ish with you fine Pats trolls of JN! :D

I'll see what i can find on stub hub. Would be fun to shoot the ish with you fine Pats trolls of JN! :D

There will be tix available. The only negative is that 124, Faba, 4H, Max and the rest of the JN clowns will be in attendance :P:box:

Ebay. I've had great success there and its sometimes easy and relatively inexpensive to get a single if youre going solo.

The only game Im attending this season is Indy.

Gainzo

I honestly don’t think that you are going to enjoy the second week of the season.

No, I’m not predicting the Jets are going to slaughter the Pats . With a healthy Brady I think the Pats are a better team then the Jets. Thing is, I’m just not so sure that Brady will still be healthy at the end of week 2 I really believe the Jets D is going to try to seriously injure Brady.

I’m an old guy and remember Buddy real well. The Dude was insane. Remember Bounty Bowl?

Rex is a chip off the old man’s block. I think he is also insane. I’m not sure what kind of coach he is going to be when all is said and done, but one thing I will assure you of. As Scott said “This will be a violent Defense” Bank on it.

Ryan has broken all the rules of the “coaching Code” so far. Letting his players talk about “bringing a new level of violence”, and “winning Super Bowls“. That kind of crap is just unheard of.

Ryan threw the gantlet down, when he said “he isn’t here to kiss Beilichick’s ring’s” You might feel something like that, but you just don’t say it as an NFL HC. Not if your sane that is.

Ryan has been around the NFL his whole life. He has been mentored by an insane genius. He knows the Pats with Brady, considering the Jets QB situation, are a better team. With out Brady they are just another good team.

I’ll make a prediction here.

If the Pat's get up early, say +14, and Brady is able to go to his running game, and his OL keeps him upright, he just might hang 50 on the Jets.

If the Jets get up early, and they might, and Brady has to throw, when they know he has to throw, he won’t finish the game.

If I were a Pat's fan I would be very afraid of week #2

bahahaha. This year's gonna be no different than last year or the year before that. Brady's hanging 50 on us for **** talking, and another 25 for good measure.

You must be a real joy to watch a game with. :roll:

I know from personal experience that your D will do everything under their power to try and intimidate opponents. You guys will be thrilled with scheme AND effort IMO.

I have no doubt that the Jets will try to beat the Patriots up every which way but loose, and maybe they will- but I really, really doubt the Patriots will be "intimidated" by anyone or anything. Pft!

I have no doubt that the Jets will try to beat the Patriots up every which way but loose, and maybe they will- but I really, really doubt the Patriots will be "intimidated" by anyone or anything. Pft!

I don't think they will be intimidated either. They're a professional team. But this really isn't about the opponent. If the Jets D believes in Ryan's vision, believes themselves to be formidable and intimidating, that's all that will really matter.

+ 1

The Pats dont care about swagger one iota.

A few years ago an ex player commented to the Boston media that "the Pats had lost their swagger" and it eventually got back to Belichick. BB said "they can take their swagger and shove it up their _ _ _" "it isnt about swagger, its about playing sound, mistake free football"

when I was younger (not that I'm old, 39 for two more months), I would always rush the summer months away in anticipation of football. Now, not so much. Having an 8 year old girl and a 1.5 year old boy, time goes way too fast as it is. I wish we had more time to enjoy with the kids during the summer. Football will be here before you know it, no need to rush it.

Archived