Dear 'Crusher'...

jetophile

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're also a dishonest shatbucket. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Everybody's gotta go sometime.

:(

You're a liar. you said you liked me earlier in this thread, didnt you? or that you didn't dislike me. :(

Why would you say such naughty things about somebody you say you do not dislike?

Crusher is such an awesome person. He's funny, nice, and I love his wedding story. He was my secret santa (on the other site) last year and bought me a pretty shot glass (and chocolate!!). :)

Oh yeah JB. Wanted to tell you. That should have been about 24 pieces of chocolate but I wanted to make sure it was tasty. My bad.

Crusher is such an awesome person. He's funny, nice, and I love his wedding story. He was my secret santa (on the other site) last year and bought me a pretty shot glass (and chocolate!!). :)

So my muffin top contributed to your under age drinking?

God I love that man.

Oh yeah JB. Wanted to tell you. That should have been about 24 pieces of chocolate but I wanted to make sure it was tasty. My bad.

Hey, Max, do me a favor and fix the x-mas grab so I get Crusher this year. I like chocolate. :)

• 2 months later...

Archived